Greece is so much more than Crete, Rhodes etc. Mani is a bit difficult to reach, but its certainly worth the effort. And in this rather faraway part pf Greece you will be surprised to find a hotel with such a quality, faithful to the local traditions. Clean, friendly and meals of excellent quality made our stay a genuine greek experience. Gerolimenas has a charm its more and more difficult to find in modern Greece and even its a modern hotel with all the facilities you need, its well integreted in the local atmosphere. Keep it like that and we will be back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mani, in the southern Peloponnese, is one of the most unique regions in Greece known for its wild, rugged beauty, the customs of its people and its heritage. The Kyrimai Hotel represents an exquisite renovation of the old trade centre of Mani built in 1870. The result is an awesome rendering of period architecture, complete with a complex of stairways, arches and inner courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Kyrimai Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kyrimai Hotel Gerolimenas, Greece - Peloponnese
- Kyrimai Hotel Peloponnese