“FANTASTIC QUALITY & PRICES.”
Review of Oasis The Shop

Oasis The Shop
Ranked #3 of 9 things to do in Brading
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Oasis is one of the major retailers selling goods from all around the world, including Germany, Poland, India and Indonesia. Based on the Isle of Wight, Oasis offers our customers forever changing trends at great prices. We sell heavy teak furniture to delicate glass vases, you will always be surprised at how much changes within a week. This is due to our constant deliveries with new and exciting ranges from jewelry, candles, wall art and more...
Reviewed 15 April 2011

we discovered this wonderful place whilst on holiday, the range of products was extensive and of very good quality. I wish I had had a bigger car as there was soooo much I would like to have taken home with me. The prices were very good as well. The atmosphere in the shop was very relaxed and the staff helpful.

2  Thank tucker49

Reviewed 13 September 2010

We visiting the Isle of Wight in late August. We had an amazing time and to top it off we visited the Oasis Store. The staff are very friendly and you can never walk out of there empty handed. All in all, a fantastic place not to be missed!

2  Thank dmhw5677
Reviewed 6 July 2010

Whenever I visit the Island I can never leave without at least one trip to Oasis. Each time we visit there are more treats in store & the majority of items are reasonably priced. Beautiful goods, lovely colours & so much to choose from. Well worth a visit.

1  Thank pjthemuppet
Reviewed 18 June 2010

My partner and myself travel down to the Isle of Wight at least once a year and make it an absolute neccessity to stop by Oasis. There is a massive cultural range of furniture, decorative items, soft furnishings and candles, along with seasonal items like little holly at Christmas amongst others. The service is always spot on and the staff are always very friendly and helpful. There's even a little homely cafe adjoining the main sales floor which serves a range of tea and cakes. I'd recommend this shop to anyone passing through St. Helens or Brading, as it really is a delight to be in.

3  Thank Ash_and_Amy
Reviewed 26 April 2010

Well when coming back from our usual travel to the island to visit the in-laws. We always have to stop off at the Oasis and see whats new, it amazes me how the shop can change so often. I enjoy the soft furnishings area which always looks great with lots of bed linen but my husband always enjoys the furniture area.
We have bought several items from the shop including bookcases and candles, and have been happy with every purchase. Found out this trip that it is a one off shop ran by a family and the staff. In this day and age we must support family ran businesses or we will end up ordering from a catalogue and purchasing just flat packed pine furniture from large department stores.

You are my favorite shop 5 stars, please keep up the good work!!!!

1  Thank noldbrewery