“" A watering hole" but not in a desert near Brading!”
Review of Oasis The Shop

Oasis The Shop
Ranked #3 of 9 things to do in Brading
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Oasis is one of the major retailers selling goods from all around the world, including Germany, Poland, India and Indonesia. Based on the Isle of Wight, Oasis offers our customers forever changing trends at great prices. We sell heavy teak furniture to delicate glass vases, you will always be surprised at how much changes within a week. This is due to our constant deliveries with new and exciting ranges from jewelry, candles, wall art and more...
Cowes, England, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“" A watering hole" but not in a desert near Brading!”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

I have written before but I am writing again as I believe that anyone that has missed this experience has really missed something special. The product range changes continually, then merchandised beautifully, the price range suits all, the staff are excellent they care, they assist, they smile and are talanted and happy. The main man is out with his staff guiding them through their tasks, talking with customers (not at) listening to their comments and enjoying the part he plays in buying his products, and talks highly of his suppliers. . . . . mabe thats why his staff are happy! Retailers in the bigger world should take note. Now "the watering hole" excellent selection of food, plentiful, freshly made and served by lovely staff. I often pop in for a lunch but do end up buying "a little something" I can not sign off without saying something about the furniture, it is "wooderful", beautifully crafted, a little different and affordable. For me there is always something to buy, to look at, get ideas from and enjoy. So for those who have missed this experience you need to try it, for me I will be back! !

Visited February 2014

Faversham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Alladins Cave”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

I loved just walking around this shop everything is so well
presented and reasonably priced a must to visit while on
the island

London, United Kingdom
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“lots of unusual gifts”
Reviewed 17 December 2013

An amazing array of decorative items. There is a small, but good coffee shop, which serves lovely cakes. For interior decorating, gifts for the special occasion, or merely a, indulgence for yourself, to will find something to please in this wonderful emporium.

London, United Kingdom
109 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 213 helpful votes
“Very interesting store”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

There is so much in this shop which was I the resting. I wanted some silk flower, and saw an advert in a free mag for IOW. Well I am so pleased I went to this store, they have the biggest variety of silk flower of good quality and reasonable price I have seen. I bought quite a few flowers I had been looking for, for example velvet roses, really good small orchids. I might even buy some on line (usually I would be worried about the quality but what I have already bought is good) . Well worth a visit if you are on the Isle of Wight

Exeter, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Well worth a visit”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

We visit Oasis every time we travel to the island. There are lots of unusual items, quite often we have found at very reasonable prices! This was the first time I had visited when they have had their Christmas selection out, and there were lots of beautiful items. There is a wide variety of furnitures, ornaments, paintings, wall art, fashion items such as scarves and jewellery, bedding and soft furnishings, scented candles, artificial flowers, and more! Excellent for gifts, and the staff are always very helpful and friendly. The cafe serves excellent food and drink, with larger portion sizes.
Well worth the visit!