“Good place to look”

Oasis The Shop
Ranked #3 of 9 things to do in Brading
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Oasis is one of the major retailers selling goods from all around the world, including Germany, Poland, India and Indonesia. Based on the Isle of Wight, Oasis offers our customers forever changing trends at great prices. We sell heavy teak furniture to delicate glass vases, you will always be surprised at how much changes within a week. This is due to our constant deliveries with new and exciting ranges from jewelry, candles, wall art and more...
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I always drop by & look at the fascinating array of handicrafts on display.
However I never actually seem to actually buy anything. Much of the products are not especially practical & whilst they have an authentic ethnic handcrafted Balinese type look none of it seems to go with the Anglo-Asian décor of our house, much of which we have brought over ourselves from Pakistan, because Pakistan handicrafts are made by proper furniture makers and not apparently carved from a log with a hand axe.

1  Thank Irfana K
There are newer reviews for Oasis The Shop

Reviewed 26 February 2014

We've been visiting for years since it has opended,and have bought various items from there.It is a lovely place to go be it summer or a cold winters day,when you are fed up. It's lovely to look round and have a lovely cup of coffee in the coffee shop.All the staff are always very helpful and friendly.

1  Thank Lydia C
Reviewed 8 February 2014

I have written before but I am writing again as I believe that anyone that has missed this experience has really missed something special. The product range changes continually, then merchandised beautifully, the price range suits all, the staff are excellent they care, they assist, they smile and are talanted and happy. The main man is out with his staff guiding them through their tasks, talking with customers (not at) listening to their comments and enjoying the part he plays in buying his products, and talks highly of his suppliers. . . . . mabe thats why his staff are happy! Retailers in the bigger world should take note. Now "the watering hole" excellent selection of food, plentiful, freshly made and served by lovely staff. I often pop in for a lunch but do end up buying "a little something" I can not sign off without saying something about the furniture, it is "wooderful", beautifully crafted, a little different and affordable. For me there is always something to buy, to look at, get ideas from and enjoy. So for those who have missed this experience you need to try it, for me I will be back! !

Reviewed 3 January 2014

I loved just walking around this shop everything is so well
presented and reasonably priced a must to visit while on
the island

Reviewed 17 December 2013

An amazing array of decorative items. There is a small, but good coffee shop, which serves lovely cakes. For interior decorating, gifts for the special occasion, or merely a, indulgence for yourself, to will find something to please in this wonderful emporium.