“Aladdins Cave”

Oasis The Shop
Ranked #3 of 9 things to do in Brading
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Oasis is one of the major retailers selling goods from all around the world, including Germany, Poland, India and Indonesia. Based on the Isle of Wight, Oasis offers our customers forever changing trends at great prices. We sell heavy teak furniture to delicate glass vases, you will always be surprised at how much changes within a week. This is due to our constant deliveries with new and exciting ranges from jewelry, candles, wall art and more...
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This shop is amazing and full of wonderful pretty things. There is so much more inside this shop than you think. I like the amount of choice on what to buy

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Well this place is certainly different. It sells a wide range of exotic stuff - soft furnishings, ornaments etc that you may or not want around the home, or to put it another way you just can't live without or would never give house room. Personally - as a typical man- I can live without this sort of stuff and so a visit there for me is not the best use of my time. But don't let me put you off. The cafe is OK but with a few people in there tends to be noisy due to the echoey nature of the place. Would not recommend if you have young active kids.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Popped in just for a coffee but wow, spent two hours there wandering. Could have spent a fortune but had to show restraint. An amazing selection of gift ideas, artwork and nick nacks. Lovely restaurant, good prices, everything very fresh. Particular mention to the helpful staff (my husband is in a wheelchair) and the disabled loos are excellent. Will definately go back when we next visit the island.

2  Thank SueColin
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I go every time I go to the Island.....lovely, lovely stuff at very reasonable prices. I only wish I had a bigger house to fit some of the furniture in!

Reviewed 20 April 2014

We have been to this shop before on previous visits to the Isle of Wight and always manage to find something to buy. Lots of lovely gift ideas.