“Perfectly good pub”

Price range: US$5 - US$19
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 May 2014

We visited this pub on a Sunday evening around 6pm. We were almost the only ones there. The food was very nice and the play area was great for our little ones. The staff were pleasant enough. If you are looking for a pub suitable for children then this will fit the bill.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Me and my family went out for a meal and all I can say was it was waste of time and money the staff are rude the food was horrible if I was anyone reading this I would never go to this pub ever. The lady behind the bar with the glasses is the most rudest person I have met in my life. If that's how you treat your customers I think you're in the wrong job

2  Thank Graham t
Reviewed 28 April 2014

The pub could certainly do with a lick of paint to brighten things up but that is the least of it's worries. The food was awful. I had ribs with king prawns and while the ribs were just about edible though rather chewy the prawns were terrible, obviously cooked from frozen and completely tasteless. The side order of mushrooms in a creamy garlic sauce were horrible, the sauce was watery and the taste was just as bad. Both my wife and I had the mushrooms which came in identical bowls however one was full while the other half empty. My wife had steak which was badly cooked and very chewy. The staff did not seem to care and appeared to be more interested in their mobile phones then the customers. It is a shame because with the indoor and outdoor play areas it could be a great family pub. All in all we were very disappointed to say the least. We will never return !

1  Thank Bokus2014
Reviewed 27 April 2014

The Meat was very overcooked,there were missing items of our order,very over priced..definetly a no go!

1  Thank haylaa
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

My family visited the pub last night and could not find one positive thing to say. Poor quality and poorly presented food, bones in the children's fish fingers and staff that are clearly used to having to apologise!

1  Thank NERAK1982