“Recent Meal”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Recent Meal”
Reviewed 30 August 2014

Another excellent meal - from the new menu - back again this evening - we celebrated my wife's birthday last year - excellent service - range of tapas - and wonderful location -

• Visited August 2014

tenerife
“Food with a difference , imaginative menu and delicious combinations”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

We arrived just after the Kitchen had closed and they were so friendly and said not a problem,,, ordered the goats cheese fresh with honey and home made chutney on home made bread and it was delicious ,, main course , fresh pasta , chicken , mushroom , cream and almonds was a refreshing change to be totally fresh , Entrecote Steak with home made horseradish sauce again all was perfect , happy waitress ,, good service , full explanation of the menu by owners and the chef Klause very nice , friendly and approachable ,,, nothing was to much trouble , outside seating or inside , inside nice and rustic , room to move and not tables crammed back to back , super meal ,, not forgetting every sauce , chutney and bread is all home made

• Visited August 2014
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
“An absolute must!”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

If you are visiting Playa San Juan you absolutely must fit in a meal at Creativo. For lunchtime pick the Tapas and/or the local goats cheese. The Tapas is chef's taste test, it is a constantly changing treat for the taste buds. I don't think we've ever had the same twice and I've never had anything I didn't crave more of. Believe me - we are extremely fussy - we're due to visit again soon and I'm salivating already which is why this review is between visits! For a more substantial meal you are spoilt for choice - from succulent entrecote steaks to perfectly cooked fish with all (if I could do it in bold I would) accompaniaments made from scratch with fresh ingredients (vegetable sides, bread, sauces ....) followed by home made desserts and home made Limoncello. This is a husband and wife team that care passionately about food and good service. If you don't love this place there is something seriously wrong with your taste buds.

• Visited July 2014
Tenerife
“Eat here!”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Fresh food, wonderfully prepared and presented. Enthusiastic and capable husband (Danish) and wife (Canarian) team. Casual seating on the plaza or tables inside the artfully decorated restaurant. Eat here - you will be glad you did.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank BobBoogie
“Are you vegetarian? Yes ? Come here!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went here for dinner, we had called before hand to make a reservation and to tell them that my wife is a vegetarian,
The food surpassed all of our expectations. Food is all fresh and home made on site by Klaus.
The food is simply delicious.
Klaus made a special effort to prepare a special meal for my wife.
We would highly recommend it and we shall be returning tomorrow for another treat.

Visited July 2014