Sereia da Oura Hotel
Hotel Topazio(Albufeira)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$115
  • Pool
Clube Humbria by 3HB(Olhos de Agua)
US$268
Hotwire.com
Eden Resort(Albufeira)
US$125
  • Pool
All reviewscheers barwashing machinefridge freezerthese apartmentsgreat indiaold townpool areabathroom suitemin walksmall balconytable chairsself cateringlate flightfully equipped kitchenplenty of storage spaceapartment blockgreat facilities
Reviewed 13 June 2014

These apartments are a very good choice if you want to be just a little way back from the main entertainment of "The Strip". Its also ideal if you want a walk into the Old town with its slower pace. On arrival we were impressed with the efficiency of the reception staff. They were very friendly and answered every question I threw at them. Our apartment...room 202..overlooked the main road. It was a really spacious apartment with lots of mirrored wardrobes and storage space. The kitchen was full of everything you need including the washing machine....which I didn't actually use. It had a small balcony which provided a bit of shade from the sun. The pool area was just the right size...not overrun by little children..which to say it was the school holidays, was a good thing for us travelling as a couple. The pool bar wasn't open during our stay but this wasn't a problem seeing as we managed to consume enough alcohol in the bars at night.
The thing that hit me staying here is how friendly and welcoming all the people were. Much friendlier than the Spanish I must say. The drinks and meals out were very reasonable. The bars under the apartments were much cheaper than on the Strip though.
Before I went on this holiday....I had a virtual walk around with Google Earth...so when we got there I knew where we were going.
This holiday was at a brilliant price..the apartment was really good value I would tell anyone to stay here and they wouldn't be disappointed. I booked via the link on here with "on the beach". It was a fabulous holiday in a beautiful country...I'll be back.

Room Tip: I was very happy with room 202 facing the road.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank catmad1966
Reviewed 6 June 2014

only paid £390 for the week including flights and transfers!!!!! Excellent holiday, basic, but everything we needed and clean. Lovely bar called 'Cheers' attached with cheap drinks. Indian restaurant next door and only a few minutes walk to the strip, where we were spoilt for choice for restaurants and beers. Will definately go again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Alison G
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Room Tip: single for two
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
Reviewed 3 June 2014

My husband and I stayed here again for a week from 17th May. We've both stayed here before and once again were not disappointed in any way. They are great little apartments with a lot more than you would expect for the price.
We had a top floor studio which consisted of a double bed, a sofa bed, bathroom with shower, tv, and a kitchen equipped with kettle, toaster, microwave, hob and fridge freezer.
The apartments are spotless and the staff hard working and very friendly, especially Bruno who will go out of his way to help you any way he can.
As I've said before, the apartments are in a perfect place as far as I'm concerned, five minutes walk from The Strip and fifteen minutes walk from the Old Town. And if you don't want to stray far, Cheers Bar and the Indian Restaurant below are fantastic!
Looking forward to going back again in July!

Room Tip: I like a top floor, possibly overlooking the pool but I think they are all good in their own way.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BoltonWendy
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Stayed here for the second time early May 2014. Agree that the decor is a bit dated, but the apartments are huge with masses of storage. Kitchens are fully equipped (unlike some we have stayed in) full sized cooker, fridge freezer and a washing machine. Nothing is too much trouble for the staff, who are all really friendly. Cheers Bar underneath convenient and cheap. Also try O Lavrador Restaurant next door, very friendly and helpful. Weather was incredible and we are looking forward to returning very soon. Thank you Bruno et al.

Room Tip: Balconies at the front have more sun but more noise from the road.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple