“Lovely relaxing time”
Review of Spa Villas d'Agua

Spa Villas d'Agua
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Massages in the open with sea view, hot stone massages,herbal compress massage, feet reflexology, Indian head massage, body scrubs, facials Matis, body treatments Matis, pedicure, manicure, gel-lack, waxing, hairdresser. We are situated in a quiet and well decorated surrounding. We work with professional female therapists and with the brands Matis and René Furterer to guarantee the best quality.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Melbourne, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Lovely relaxing time”
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

Was in Portugal for my wedding and a few days later my husband surprised me with this massage.. It was such a beautiful setting and gorgeous massage , I was in heaven .. Staff are lovely and professional . Definitely go here

4 Thank cagriffo

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Most relaxing day of a relaxing holiday at the spa”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

This was first of all a birthday present from my girlfriend, it was a lovely present and we are a young couple. The spa itself is met with very friendly staff, Ben and Inga the owners were very nice and had a very professional approach in giving us a quality service spa treatment, we had got the 50 minutes body massge and the setting is held away from the spa shop, and you are brought my a little golf buggy (great touch) to a very tranquil spot welcomed by relaxing chinese themed sounds. great trip.

Visited August 2014
3 Thank bruchai
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Relax @ your holiday”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

What a pleasant place! The owner gave us a warm welcome and explained the concept. We got a massage in the open air, near the sea. It was a noce, firm massage and I felt the tension leaving my body.
We enjoyed every minute of this experience and recommend it to anyone. The masseuses are real professionals. The price is a bit higher than you would expect in Portugal, but I would book a massage directly, if I could. And afterwards we were welcome to relax with a drink and enjoy the pool.

Visited July 2014
3 Thank Silvie L
Birmingham, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“First class experience”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend treated me today for our anniversary to have an hour long massage in the annex, the customer service from the members of staff was excellent making us feel very welcome and well looked after, you get driven on a small buggy from the reception to the annex and then receive the most amazing full body massage, prior to massage you choose what scent oil you would like to be massaged in, I chose lemon scent. The only unpleasant encounter we came across was upon a arrival where we were greeted by a barking shaggy dog. I'm guessing it was one of the staffs dog. Overlooking this a truly remarkable experience Definately go if you can afford!!

Visited July 2014
3 Thank Cityhopper1990
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Not what I expected”
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

I wanted to surprise my partner for a birthday treat so I booked a sea view massage for two.
I corresponded with Ben a few weeks before and agreed a time for a massage.
My partners birthday arrived and we were taken to the Spa by transfer.
I was greeted by the same Ben who advised he had booked is in for a massage another day by mistake.
Obviously the surprise was now let out of the bag and I could not even disguise the fact we were having this treatment.
Ben tried to accommodate as much as he could by offering to pay for our taxi the next day if we returned.
However this was no good as this would have been a massive inconvenience for us the next day.
Ben suggested that we have a swim and he would try to do something else for is that day.
In the end we could only have a 30 minute massage each whilst we waited for each other.
Inge was very good at the massages. However be warned the sea view was covered by trees which we understand you cannot help however it was not how the picture looked on the website.
Overall felt quite let down and was very glad I had not planned anything else here. I've seen reviews by others saying that they proposed to their partners whilst having this treatment, all I can say is that they are lucky that they did not have the same experience as mine! Surprise element completely killed and didn't feel very special for a birthday.

Visited June 2014
7 Thank Chilipea
SpaOlhos, Owner at Spa Villas d'Agua, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
We feel very sorry that we put the appointment wrong in our new electronic agenda.
We tried immediately to arrange our massage lady that is part time with us, but she was not available unfortunately. We suggested to do the massages one after each other but that was not surprising enough for the ladies that booked their massages together.
Then we suggested to do the massage the other day, but that would cost again a taxi fare for them.
We offered to pay for the taxi the other day but that was not fair enough.
At the end we compromised a partial massage for both and that was much appreciated.
For this it is a pity that the rating ended on a poor result.
We try to continue to do our very best and to never make mistakes anymore although we still are human beings, even very human beings.