“Great activity!!”
Review of Quad Ventura

Quad Ventura
More attraction details
Owner description: Do you want to do something really fun, exciting and truly memorable this holiday? Then come on a quad tour with Rory and Claire and get out into the wilderness of the beautiful countryside. We will take you off the beaten track giving you a taste of the real Algarve which will be an unforgettable suburb adventure! Enjoy the spectacular scenery when you ride your quad bike along forests tracks, through rugged trails and up and down woodland paths. The possibilities are endless! This is a fabulous activity for all ages. No previous experience required as all our quads are easy to drive as they are fully automatic. You can either drive your own or travel as a passenger. Both are equally fun and exciting and we will ensure you will have a memorable and unforgettable time. We are open all year and recommend you book in advance.
Reviewed 12 June 2013

What a great way to see the rustic side of Portugal. We went on the 2 hour trip from 10am-12.Claire picked us up promptly at our hotel, took us to their base, ran through the safety side of things and then Rory showed us how to use the quads, which were large, powerful, comfortable ( especially for pillion passengers) and easy to handle.
Rory led the way as we journeyed up hill towards Tunes, with beautiful views along the route, stopping at various points for photos. We went through orange,lemon and fig groves, passed many friendly locals and stopped for refreshments at a lovely cafe, before returning to base.
Really good value for money and would recommend it to anyone going to Albuferia, as it is a very different, enjoyable and memorable activity.
Rory and Claire are very professional and friendly and will ensure you have a great tour. From pick-up to drop-off, the whole experience was faultless.

Claire-QuadVentura, Owner at Quad Ventura, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2013

You get so see some amazing sites on our 2 hour adventure. The figs are just starting to fruit and I can’t wait to start eating! I never liked dry ones but picking them fresh from the tree and eating is just lovely.

Thank you Mark and Margaret for the review and by booking via email. Lovely couple even though we are not related! Hope to see you both again, many thanks, Claire

Reviewed 7 June 2013 via mobile

An excellent opportunity to see the lovely countryside of Albufeira. Great value for money as you get picked up from and dropped back to your hotel as part of the deal - and a free coffee half way through the tour. You wont meet anyone nicer or more helpful than Claire and Rory. Their personalities add an awful lot to the entire experience.

Claire-QuadVentura, Owner at Quad Ventura, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2013

Thanks so much for the review Terry & Grainne!
We are pleased that we managed to help you have an enjoyable experience. We both enjoy going the extra mile and I hope the restaurant recommendations helped even with a longer drive back to your accommodation showing you where they all were. You made me hungry with all the chat on food!
Thanks again for booking a tour with us. Cheers, Claire

Reviewed 7 June 2013

My husband and I have recently returned from a visit to Albufeira. The absolute highlight of our trip was the Quad biking experienced with Quad Ventura. Booking was easy, I e-mailed Claire from their website about a month in advance and was quickly booked up. We were collected bang on time from our resort and and had the best two hours quad biking around the gorgeous Algarve countryside. Rory, our guide, was friendly and knowledgeable and we felt safe at all times, even when we briefly on the roads. We stopped for a brief pit stop at a lovely local cafe and there were plenty of opportunities for photo breaks.

When we had finished, Claire supplied us with wet wipes for dusty hands and faces and dropped us back at the Old Town, as requested.

It was brilliant fun, superbly run and I will definitely do it again - four hours next time!. Tip - wear trousers and clothes you don't mind getting a little dusty. Take a camera as Rory's quad has a small box where you can safely store your bag etc. Book well in advance as this is deservedly a popular activity.

Vicky & Steve, Rory and I are so very lucky and fortunate that we get to meet and spend time with such wonderful people. We love what we do and its great taking you places that you would not have otherwise explored unless on a quad. I agree with you, the countryside right on our doorstep is gorgeous and all of the tracks you take seem to be just made for us.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review.
It makes our day knowing you had fabulous fun in the sun and would return again! We look forward to it. Many thanks, Claire

Reviewed 6 June 2013

We were looking for something we could do that was fun and that the kids would enjoy to. This more than met our expectations. Rory and Claire are wonderful hosts and couldn't have been any nicer. The tour of the village and off roading was excellent. I must admit I was a bit nervous about riding the quad bike but Rory explained everything to me and put me at ease. Would recommend this to all our friends visiting Portugal. Wonderful way to see Portugal.

1  Thank Jennifer P

Guys, thanks so much for letting us know you thought the tour was excellent and more than met your expectations. Great to hear this as a lot of planning goes into what we do. Rory and I try to ensure you all have an experience and one that you will always remember.

You booked through Expose who are the only ticket shop/booking agencies we work with in Olhos De Agua. Such a reputable company who are so easy to find as they are next to the main bus stop and making a booking with them is effortless.

Let’s hope we see you again another year! Many thanks, Claire

Reviewed 30 May 2013

My boyfriend and I recently took the 2 hour Quad biking tour at Quad Ventura. It was a wonderful experience and a great way to explore the countryside. The bikes were easy to use and Rory and Claire were very friendly and helpful. We thoroughly enjoyed the experience and would recommend Quad Ventura to anyone visiting the area.

Hi Eimear & John. Thank you so much getting the bus from Portimao and joining us on tour. Many people do this and it’s such a simple process when you book via email with me. I work out the times of the buses and advise where you get it from and I am there waiting to collect you when it arrives in Albufeira. And of course I will take you back to the terminal at the end of the tour or if you want to make a day of it as quite a few do, I will drop you into Albufeira Old Town.

We are very pleased that you had such a great time and that the weather was so good for you. Thank you very much for leaving a review for us, we appreciate each and every one we have. Looking forward to the next time! Many thanks, Claire