“Lovely couple”
Review of Quad Ventura

Quad Ventura
More attraction details
Owner description: Do you want to do something really fun, exciting and truly memorable this holiday? Then come on a quad tour with Rory and Claire and get out into the wilderness of the beautiful countryside. We will take you off the beaten track giving you a taste of the real Algarve which will be an unforgettable suburb adventure! Enjoy the spectacular scenery when you ride your quad bike along forests tracks, through rugged trails and up and down woodland paths. The possibilities are endless! This is a fabulous activity for all ages. No previous experience required as all our quads are easy to drive as they are fully automatic. You can either drive your own or travel as a passenger. Both are equally fun and exciting and we will ensure you will have a memorable and unforgettable time. We are open all year and recommend you book in advance.
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Lovely couple”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Thanks to Claire and Paul for a brilliant 4hours ,I went on my own for a
morning quad bike tour and was made very much part of the group ,I loved seeing parts of Portugal I would not normally see .If I go back to albufeira I will definitely go again

Visited May 2014

Suffolk, UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic! Soo much fun!”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

We booked the 2 hour tour and we absolutely loved it so when we got back to base we booked to go again the week after for a 4 hour tour because there were a couple of spots left. Claire and Rory are lovely, me and my partner had got engaged just days before we went on the tour and when Claire found out she had a bottle of champaign waiting for me and Craig when we returned. Very thoughtful couple and a fantastic attraction! The scenery was breathtaking and feeling the breeze as you ride on the quad gives you a true sense of freedom, it's such a rush, an incredible high. It doesn't matter if you ride solo or share a quad between 2, it's a fantastic experience. As soon as I book my holiday next year quad Ventura will be the first thing I look into!

Visited June 2013
Wakefield, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Ace(Quad)Ventura”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Booked a four hour trip. Both of us on separate quads. Never been on one before, so were not sure what to expect. Picked up at hotel by Claire in the 4x4, great way to start the day! Lovely chatty lady and a great bunch of fellow quad-ers. After the usual health and safety brief and finding the right helmets we were off. Having never been on a quad before, can honestly say it did not take long to get the hang of it. Fabulous trip up to the mountains, going through little villages (and waving at the locals) and enjoying the scenery. Rory took regular stops to give us some info about the history, surroundings and the places we were going through, and there was plenty of time to just enjoy being on a quad and having fun. Great to get an ice cream and chill the feet at the mountain spring. Highly recommended. Claire and Rory are fabulous hosts - would definitely return for another go! If you are thinking about booking, don't think - do it!

Visited May 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Fantastic afternoon in the Albufeira wilderness!!!”
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Booked the four hour session direct with Quad Ventura on a baking hot afternoon. Picked up from our hotel exactly on time by Claire who then transported us to the Quadbike start point.

There we met Claire's husband Rory who is tour guide and after a brief health and safety brief we set off on our travels into the wilderness.

Rory is very knowledgeable about all the surroundings throughout the tour and makes all the various stops and locations extremely enjoyable.

Overall a fantastic way to waste a few hours seeing parts of the Algarve you would never see otherwise, can't wait to get back in the saddle again!!!

Claire-QuadVentura, Owner at Quad Ventura, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
It was fantastic getting to know you Ian! On our Facebook page (facebook/QuadVentura) you will find info on the savings/discounts we are offering on ALL our tours this year if you book directly with me! Try and book as early as you can as we only take 5 quads out on each tour. These discounts can’t be applied if you book through a hotel reception or ticket agent so please email me for details claire@quad-ventura.com. Sometimes my email response end up in junk folders so does check this!

Thanks so much Ian for sending through your photos of the tour which I have posted. It was certainly a hot afternoon but what we had an amazing time we had with you all! Thanks so much for booking directly and really hope we see you and Moira again next year. Cheers, Claire
“Exhilarating ”
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Thanks Clare and rory we had such an amazing time on our holiday , and you guys had a big part to play in that , first time on quads and rory put me so at ease , he runs through everything with yea first and makes sure your happy before heading off , we did the 2 hour tour which was enough for me for first time but if your well up for it i recommend the 4 hour tour cause time flys when your having fun , views and all are lovely but its more about fun on the quads , Clare is lovely, very chatty and makes yea feel at ease , if your doubting to do 2or 4 hours its really what ever your in the mood for but if yea can manage the quads do either , thanks again guys and all the best with the business jeannette and damien 6 th may 2014