“Another great trip !!!”
Review of Quad Ventura

Quad Ventura
More attraction details
Owner description: Do you want to do something really fun, exciting and truly memorable this holiday? Then come on a quad tour with Rory and Claire and get out into the wilderness of the beautiful countryside. We will take you off the beaten track giving you a taste of the real Algarve which will be an unforgettable suburb adventure! Enjoy the spectacular scenery when you ride your quad bike along forests tracks, through rugged trails and up and down woodland paths. The possibilities are endless! This is a fabulous activity for all ages. No previous experience required as all our quads are easy to drive as they are fully automatic. You can either drive your own or travel as a passenger. Both are equally fun and exciting and we will ensure you will have a memorable and unforgettable time. We are open all year and recommend you book in advance.
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Last year went for the 2hr trip ,this year went for the 4hr . It was great to meet up with Claire and Rory again and see more of the 'real' algarve . We went through the Olive,Fig and Orange groves, past the cork trees and local farms ,on our way to Tunes and then on to Alte, which is a lovely picturesque village, the highlight being the 'font ', which is just beautiful. Rory gives an informative guide around the areas and is so easy to get on with. The quads are really comfortable, especially for a passenger on the quad for 2, as you can just sit back and enjoy the views, but generally the quads are very easy to manage and Rory goes at a reasonable pace to accomodate all abilities. Picked up at hotel at exactly the arranged time and dropped off at the door again, what more could you ask for. A great experience that we would recommend to anyone.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank MARGOH63
There are newer reviews for Quad Ventura

Reviewed 25 May 2014

We booked this trip directly through the website and by emailing Claire. She was very quick at replying to my emails and provided loads of information. My partner and I went on the 4 hour tour and it was really worth the money! We saw some fantastic views and Rory provided us with so much historical knowledge. It was fascinating! Would recommend this to everyone!! Rory and Claire make you feel at ease and provide you with 5 star entertainment. Quadventura is a must-do event to do when in Albufeira!!

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Thanks to Claire and Paul for a brilliant 4hours ,I went on my own for a
morning quad bike tour and was made very much part of the group ,I loved seeing parts of Portugal I would not normally see .If I go back to albufeira I will definitely go again

Reviewed 23 May 2014

We booked the 2 hour tour and we absolutely loved it so when we got back to base we booked to go again the week after for a 4 hour tour because there were a couple of spots left. Claire and Rory are lovely, me and my partner had got engaged just days before we went on the tour and when Claire found out she had a bottle of champaign waiting for me and Craig when we returned. Very thoughtful couple and a fantastic attraction! The scenery was breathtaking and feeling the breeze as you ride on the quad gives you a true sense of freedom, it's such a rush, an incredible high. It doesn't matter if you ride solo or share a quad between 2, it's a fantastic experience. As soon as I book my holiday next year quad Ventura will be the first thing I look into!

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Booked a four hour trip. Both of us on separate quads. Never been on one before, so were not sure what to expect. Picked up at hotel by Claire in the 4x4, great way to start the day! Lovely chatty lady and a great bunch of fellow quad-ers. After the usual health and safety brief and finding the right helmets we were off. Having never been on a quad before, can honestly say it did not take long to get the hang of it. Fabulous trip up to the mountains, going through little villages (and waving at the locals) and enjoying the scenery. Rory took regular stops to give us some info about the history, surroundings and the places we were going through, and there was plenty of time to just enjoy being on a quad and having fun. Great to get an ice cream and chill the feet at the mountain spring. Highly recommended. Claire and Rory are fabulous hosts - would definitely return for another go! If you are thinking about booking, don't think - do it!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction