“Great trip through the unknown”
Review of Quad Ventura

Quad Ventura
More attraction details
Owner description: Do you want to do something really fun, exciting and truly memorable this holiday? Then come on a quad tour with Rory and Claire and get out into the wilderness of the beautiful countryside. We will take you off the beaten track giving you a taste of the real Algarve which will be an unforgettable suburb adventure! Enjoy the spectacular scenery when you ride your quad bike along forests tracks, through rugged trails and up and down woodland paths. The possibilities are endless! This is a fabulous activity for all ages. No previous experience required as all our quads are easy to drive as they are fully automatic. You can either drive your own or travel as a passenger. Both are equally fun and exciting and we will ensure you will have a memorable and unforgettable time. We are open all year and recommend you book in advance.
Peterborough, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great trip through the unknown”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

This was the fourth time we have been on the Quads. Each year it forms one of the most enjoyable days on holiday. Rory has "The Knowledge" of the area and takes you down roads and paths that there is no way you would find on your own. You get to see the flora and forna of the Algarve by getting up close. You are always assured of a good trip as Claire and Rory give you personal service. It isn't left to anyone else. If you're not sure this is for you book a two hours trip. You'll wish you went for the 4 hours so then you'll have to come back. Just like we did.....3 times.

1 Thank GoldXJS

“Brilliant day”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Had a truly amazing trip through the back lanes and tracks to the pretty little village of Alte. Rory and Clare were really friendly people and run a very good business . We booked this on the internet before we went and everything worked seamlessly if you are up for it I would recommend the 4 hour trip, we did and it was great , not bad for two game 61 year olds

Visited June 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Best experience of our holiday at the Algarve”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

This company is very well maintained and managed by Claire and Rory.
My partner and I attended a four hour tour booked via Claire as a surprise for my partner. Claire is extremely helpful, informative, and most importantly a fantastic character to run a business like this. Therefore every step of the way was brilliant. You will not see these parts of Portugal unless you know your stuff like Rory. Please believe me this is well worth your money. We went on the 4 hour tour and shared a quad but I'd try and get a quad each if possible.
Thank you Claire & Rory for making Kelly's birthday one to remember!

Visited June 2014
3 Thank Chilipea
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“AMAZING!!! Great for couples too!!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I arranged this trip over the Internet about 3 months before I went, basically. I sent a general email for some information and within in a day I had a reply advising us of everything we needed to know, I booked it straight away there and then, we didn't even need to book with credit cards etc, an email was sufficient .

We booked a 4 hour morning trek!!! We were picked up at our hotel which was hugely convenient for us as we did not know the area well!! I was a little nervous as I had not drove a quad before, i had my own quad (you can get a quad to share), however when I got there my mind was put completely at ease by Rory the tour guide. We had 10 min safety lesson before hand, all through out the tour Rory kept a close eye on me which was great but after 10 minutes into the tour I was loving it, I felt like a pro!!!!

This is a great tour to take if you feel like you want to see the country side of Portugal, and believe me you will not be disappointed!!! We were brought to a lovely quaint little cafe for a break , here you can have tea, coffee, cold drinks or a snack, and a toilet. We were then brought to a location up in the mountains called Alte, we were driving through beautiful villages on our way and when we got to the top, I was speechless at the view. We were then brought to another attraction called Alte de Fonte, a fresh water spring, you can even go in for a swim if you want, I was just amazed by this beautiful location I spent my time taking pictures.

The scenery on this tour is breath taking, it truly is, we would not have seen anything like this if we had not gone on this tour!!

Claire and Rory were just the best! It was such a relaxing atmosphere and we were dropped back at our hotel at about 2 pm, we still had practically the rest of the day to ourselves!!!

Also Claire recommended a FABULOUS restaurant for us in old town Albufeira, please please please visit this restaurant it's called Casa De Fonte, we went there 3 nights of or holiday! We mentioned Quad Ventura and for a free drink in the bar after our meal. It was so romantic !!!

Quad Ventura is the full package and is ideal for couples!!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Claire-QuadVentura, Owner at Quad Ventura, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Claire it was so fun meeting you both! As I have mentioned below if you book directly with me we are offering promotions on all tours throughout the year. So if you want a break from the beach or to get away from the hustle and bustle in town get in contact either via Facebook (Facebook/QuadVentura) or via email for lots more info - claire@quad-ventura.com. We always respond to emails the same day but if you’re missing a response it might annoyingly ended up in your junk folder!

Thank so much for the review Claire and have to agree that Casa Do Fonte is amazing with kebabs to die for! So happy to hear that you had a great time on tour and maybe we will meet you again. Cheers Claire
Bexhill-on-Sea, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Go Direct:)”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Had a great time with Rory and Clare last week, went with my son and his mum.

Had a bit of a tropical storm whilst we were out but was great, lots of puddles to get us wet:)

Wished we had done the 4 hour trip as the 2 hour one went really quick as we were having so much fun.

Will definitely be back:)

Lee, Jo and Josh