“Just as good second time!”
Review of Quad Ventura

Quad Ventura
More attraction details
Owner description: Do you want to do something really fun, exciting and truly memorable this holiday? Then come on a quad tour with Rory and Claire and get out into the wilderness of the beautiful countryside. We will take you off the beaten track giving you a taste of the real Algarve which will be an unforgettable suburb adventure! Enjoy the spectacular scenery when you ride your quad bike along forests tracks, through rugged trails and up and down woodland paths. The possibilities are endless! This is a fabulous activity for all ages. No previous experience required as all our quads are easy to drive as they are fully automatic. You can either drive your own or travel as a passenger. Both are equally fun and exciting and we will ensure you will have a memorable and unforgettable time. We are open all year and recommend you book in advance.
sheffield,England
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Just as good second time!”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

First took this quad tour 3 years ago, back in Albufeira with family and booked the 4 hour tour for 5 of us. Picked up by Claire and another couple joined us on the tour. We got to see some different areas this time and took a slightly more adventurous route which we all thoroughly enjoyed. Saw the lovely village of Alte and did quite a bit of off roading. Some fabulous views that you wouldn't normally get to see. Stopped at a cafe for a drink break and also at the springs (sorry can't remember the name!). Rory is still every bit as enthusiastic as he was 3 years ago and is an excellent guide with lots of local knowledge. A trip not to be missed! Thank you Rory and Claire for a lovely afternoon.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing experience, would definitely recommend”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Loved the 2 hour tour with my boyfriend Seamus on the quads with Rory and Claire. Their personality and friendliness definitely made a difference to this experience.

Quads were easy to use and Rory made us see some amazing sights. Would definitely recommend this to ours.

1 Thank shannontrick1011
London
“AMAZING!!!!!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

So... Me and my boyfriend went to Portugal for the first time in July and signed up to do Quad biking with Rory and Claire. It was the first time at quad biking for the both of us and we both had a really good time! Claire came and picked us up from our hotel and dropped us back and Rory took us around the Algarve on the Quads.
I would definitely recommend doing the quad tour and if I ever go back to Portugal I would 100% do it again!!!!!...
I'm actually a bit sad now writing this review back in the UK, as I wish I was out there again on the quads!!!!!
If your considering doing this you won't be disappointed!

Shareen&Ryan

Visited July 2014
Claire-QuadVentura, Owner at Quad Ventura, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
Shareen and Ryan thanks so much for your review! And a massive thank you for sending through your pictures which I have loaded onto our Facebook page (facebook/QuadVentura). You both look fab. So great to meet you both and really pleased we could offer you a discount as you booked direct. And if you are coming here and want to do a tour, book as early as you can.

Let’s hope you visit Albufeira soon so you can jump on a quad again! Many thanks, Claire (claire@quad-ventura.com).
Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Fun Excursion in Algarve”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

My teenage girls and I had a fabulous time on our 2 hour tour with Rory. I was a bit concerned as it was my first time driving a quad, but Claire and Rory put me at ease, and it really was very easy to do. There is a max of only 5 quads per tour so it is always a nice small group. Rory makes several stops for photos, and is happy to take photos of you (and your party). Book directly via their website and receive a friendly and timely response.

Claire and Rory are the sweetest couple, who run a very well organized business and provide a fun alternative to sunning on the beach. Free hotel pickup and drop off was really convenient, and a nice way to get to know Claire and others on the tour. Super fun activity for young and old, I highly recommend it!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Fla2010
Liverpool, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous Day Out”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Had a brilliant 4 hour trip at Quad Ventura. Got to see some amazing scenery and really enjoyed riding the quads! Big thank you to Rory and Claire for making our trip so special. Definitely recommend this to make your holiday even more memorable!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction