“Superb experience”
Review of Quad Ventura

Quad Ventura
More attraction details
Owner description: Do you want to do something really fun, exciting and truly memorable this holiday? Then come on a quad tour with Rory and Claire and get out into the wilderness of the beautiful countryside. We will take you off the beaten track giving you a taste of the real Algarve which will be an unforgettable suburb adventure! Enjoy the spectacular scenery when you ride your quad bike along forests tracks, through rugged trails and up and down woodland paths. The possibilities are endless! This is a fabulous activity for all ages. No previous experience required as all our quads are easy to drive as they are fully automatic. You can either drive your own or travel as a passenger. Both are equally fun and exciting and we will ensure you will have a memorable and unforgettable time. We are open all year and recommend you book in advance.
Reviewed 27 March 2010

I booked the 4 hour tour with my girlfriend in March and we absolutely loved it. We shared a quad and happened to be the only people on the tour that day, which made it extra special since it was my birthday! Rory and Claire were genuinely lovely people and made the whole day go very smoothly.

We went out on the full route which takes you through rural tracks, up and down hills and even through a small town. There's a stop off at a cafe along the way where I was even treated to a bit of cake by Rory for my birthday (thanks!).

As I said I drove with my girlfriend who was a bit apprehensive at first but as soon as she got on the bike she loved it. The bike was twice the size of her and she squeals in the car when something happens, so if she can handle this and actually enjoy it then I'm sure anyone can.

Thanks again to Rory and Claire for such a great day on my birthday and the last day of my holiday.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,065)

Reviewed 4 February 2010

We went quad biking the end of January and it was great fun. The couple who run the business are lovely. We booked the four hour tour. We were given safety talk and briefing by Rory . The quads were really easy to drive, no gear changes as they are automatic. Rory stopped a several places for photos and to point out landmarks around the area. The trip was well worth the money. Quad biking is a great way to see the real Portugal.

We stopped to pick oranges on the way. The were the best we have ever tasted. I would recommend this trip to anyone as we had a great time and learned so much!

Reviewed 29 November 2009

We were in Albufeira in November and booked a 4 hour tour via email. Claire was very quick in coming back to us and agreed a day and time to pick us up from our hotel. As it was low season we were able to do a tour at a time which suited us which was fab. When we arrived we were given a full briefing by Rory. We had never driven quads before and the briefing was fun but informative. We both felt very confident when we headed out. The quads were easy to handle and drive and as they were automatic we didnt have to worry about anything apart from taking in the views. We stopped at various places and Rory pointed out local landmarks and told us about the area. We learnt about all the fruits which grew in the area and we even stopped to pick and eat oranges which were just the best i have ever tried! We drove through lemon groves, saw avocados growing on trees, picked and even ate some almonds. And I even came back with some cork! It really was a great trip and so well worth the money. We would never had seen so much or got to know about the area if we had not done this tour. We both had a great time and the sites and all the villages we traveled through were just amazing. All the locals waved at us when we passed them! We did go down some challenging hills which was very exciting and I just cant wait to go on a quad again. If you are in the Algarve this is one trip I could not recommend highly enough. Great day out - thanks to Claire and Rory for making it so much fun!

Reviewed 1 September 2009

My partner and I were in Albufeira for the last week of August. We did the 2 hour quad trip mid week and thought it was fantastic. The service from start to finish was excellent, Claire emailed me back within hours and we were booked up.

We were both complete novices but Rory soon put us at ease and we both had a go and thoroughly enjoyed it. You get to see lots of the countryside and fantastic views of Albufeira which you wouldn't see otherwise. When we go back we will definitely be booking up for the 4 hour tour!

Reviewed 28 August 2009

26 Aug 09. My wife, 15 year old son and I decided to try the 2 hour tour. On meeting Claire and Rory we were immediately impressed with their genuinely friendly nature. After a comprehensive safety brief we were on our way - however, my wife then decided it wasn't for her. Claire was very understanding about this, giving her a full refund and even dropping her back at her hotel while my son and I continued on. The tour was fantastic, great scenery and a wonderful route. Rory made sure that the route taken was tailored to the level of those on the trip. All in all a fabulous experience and as under 16s are free, very good value for money!