“Great Experience, would highly recommend”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Quad Ventura

Quad Ventura
More attraction details
Owner description: Do you want to do something really fun, exciting and truly memorable this holiday? Then come on a quad tour with Rory and Claire and get out into the wilderness of the beautiful countryside. We will take you off the beaten track giving you a taste of the real Algarve which will be an unforgettable suburb adventure! Enjoy the spectacular scenery when you ride your quad bike along forests tracks, through rugged trails and up and down woodland paths. The possibilities are endless! This is a fabulous activity for all ages. No previous experience required as all our quads are easy to drive as they are fully automatic. You can either drive your own or travel as a passenger. Both are equally fun and exciting and we will ensure you will have a memorable and unforgettable time. We are open all year and recommend you book in advance.
manchester
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Great Experience, would highly recommend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2010

We went on the four hour tour, we had a great time and saw parts of Portugal that we otherwise wouldn't have seen. There was only one other couple on our tour as it was still off season, we rode both on and off road and felt safe at all times.

Brilliant trip!!

Lomdon
“An experience to remember”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2010

My girlfriend booked the 4 hour tour on 15/03/10 and I have to admit that it was an experience that neither of us will forget.

We were picked up from our hotel by Claire and within seconds we felt welcomed . Claire was lovely and from this point I knew the event was going to be something special.

On our way to the location Claire explained what the day would be like and what to expect. She also explained that we were going to be the only ones on the session and this seemed to add some extra value to what was already a quality excursion.

Rory guided us on the tour and made sure our spirits were always high even if you made an error to knock your confidence.

I've been on quads before but only over sand dunes which do not add much variety, but this was something more. We had the experience of quadbiking but with beautiful scenery, wonderful commentary from Rory of the local landmarks and culture and a break in a local cafe (thanks for the tea Rory and the football chit chat).

I was worried in the beginning that 4 hours would be too long but when it had ended I realised it wasn't enough. I would definitely do this again and recommend this to all.

Leroy

UK
“Excellent 4 hour tour with great scenery and quad biking thrills!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2010

Had the 4 hour tour this weekend - Had such a great time on the quads, and got to take in some fab scenery.

Everything from making the initial enquiry to Claire, to the tour with Rory was so brilliantly organised.

Highly recommend, and would certainly go again should I visit again

UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Superb experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2010

I booked the 4 hour tour with my girlfriend in March and we absolutely loved it. We shared a quad and happened to be the only people on the tour that day, which made it extra special since it was my birthday! Rory and Claire were genuinely lovely people and made the whole day go very smoothly.

We went out on the full route which takes you through rural tracks, up and down hills and even through a small town. There's a stop off at a cafe along the way where I was even treated to a bit of cake by Rory for my birthday (thanks!).

As I said I drove with my girlfriend who was a bit apprehensive at first but as soon as she got on the bike she loved it. The bike was twice the size of her and she squeals in the car when something happens, so if she can handle this and actually enjoy it then I'm sure anyone can.

Thanks again to Rory and Claire for such a great day on my birthday and the last day of my holiday.

GLASGOW
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great day out!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2010

We went quad biking the end of January and it was great fun. The couple who run the business are lovely. We booked the four hour tour. We were given safety talk and briefing by Rory . The quads were really easy to drive, no gear changes as they are automatic. Rory stopped a several places for photos and to point out landmarks around the area. The trip was well worth the money. Quad biking is a great way to see the real Portugal.

We stopped to pick oranges on the way. The were the best we have ever tasted. I would recommend this trip to anyone as we had a great time and learned so much!