We stayed there from Dec.19 th to 2nd Jan and both myself and my girlfriend had a great time ..after a shoddy cancellation close to our departure date for this holiday I can honestly say this was the best move we could have hoped for..Christmas was quiet but we met some great people there and made our own entertainment..closer to new year it picked up and was a truly excellent holiday.when we heard there was a beach party on new years eve we had already decided to go to it so missed the gala dinner. My advise is to go all inclusive as the beers are quite expensive .The staff were awesome too from cleaners to the buffet to the reception .bruno the manager was a top bloke too.he even had the chef make us a curry as a different option which was great .we also got switched from a road view to sea view in our 2nd week .just a final say to 2 of the bar staff .Mario &paulo top blokes made our time at the bar fun and joyful ..I would strongly recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to come to albufeira .just the staff alone make this a top hotel .so much effort is put it and us holidaymakers noticed .thanks for the effort put in and may be just may be we will see you soon .Gary & mandy from halifax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This modern luxury hotel is ideally situated in the tourist centre of Albufeira, just one road from the Fishermen (Pescadores) beach. The lively town centre, which offers a huge variety of shop, restaurants, bars and entertainment venues, are within 500 m of the hotel. Faro airport is the nearest and is approximately 35 km away. Built in 1990, this hotel was completely renovated in 2004. There is a total of 310 rooms spread over 7 floors including 73 rooms with view and 24 junior suites suitable for families. Guests are offered a stylish lobby with lifts and a 24-hour reception desk with a safe. It also has a TV and games room, a newspaper stand, a bar and an English pub, a restaurant with a non-smoking area and highchairs for small children. Business guests may book 2 meeting rooms with Wi-Fi internet connection and media devices. Additional services include a laundry service, garage as well as medical assistance. In addition, a car park as well as children's club and playground are on offer to hotel guests. The modern, stylishly furnished rooms come equipped with air conditioning, electronic safety door look, direct telephone, LCD TV with Cable and Pay TV, Wi-Fi Connection and safe (for and additional cost), Minibar and 24 hour room service, private bathroom with telephone and hair dryer. In the outdoor complex, there is a pool with a children's pool, a pool bar as well as a sun terrace with sun loungers and parasols. In addition, the hotel features a Health Club with indoor heated pool, a gym, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi. Guest may also take advantage of massages and beauty treatments. All meals may be chosen from a wide buffet. At lunch and dinner guests may choose their meals a la carte. It is possible to book a half-board stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vila Gale Cerro Alagoa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vila Gale Cerro Alagoa Hotel Albufeira
- Vila Gale Cerro Alagoa Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal