“Fantastic apartment in a great location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 7 reviews

Reviews from our community

marialaur...
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic apartment in a great location”
Reviewed 13 February 2018 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed in this apartment in midd October. It was truly a fantastic week away. The apartment is spacious and beautifully clean. It has a great sized balcony, big enough to sunbathe on. Which also have fabulous views of the local town and of course the sea. There are bars and restaurants within a minutes walk, but the main town is only about a five minute walk down hill. Coming home might take about 10 Mins and is uphill, but it probably won’t bother you as you will have had such a good time in town eating and drinking at the great choice of really good restaurants. Go and have a nice relaxing holiday.... we did !

Date of stay: October 2017
Stephen H
Bury, United Kingdom
“An Absolute Gem”
Reviewed 7 February 2018 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

I have stayed in this lovely, spacious and well furnished apartment several times over the last few years, with both my family and on occasions by myself, it is in an ideal location with all amenities close by including Restaurants, Bars, Supermarkets and most importantly Albufeiras's Old Town and Fishermans Beach.
The apartment itself as I have previously mentioned is spacious, very spacious in fact, and most importantly very clean, it has a large Bedroom, a spacious Bathroom and Shower, a very well equipped Kitchen and an excellent Lounge and Dining Area. For me personally the best attribute to the apartment is the Large Balcony, An absolutely dream for the Sun Worshipper, sunshine all day long and you also have superb views looking out over the Old Town, Fishermans Beach and the Atlantic Ocean, absolutely stunning both Day and Night especially around Sunset. After staying in several Apartments in Albufeira over the years I have to say this is by far the best I have stayed in and I highly recommend it. i would stay again and again just for the magnificent views. This Apartment is an absolute gem.

Date of stay: September 2017
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
laurac453...
London, United Kingdom
“Beautiful apartment in great location”
Reviewed 18 January 2018 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

I stayed at this apartment in October and was delighted with my stay. The apartment was bright, clean and spacious and in a great location very close to the old town and shops. We had access to the swimming pool but didn’t use it. I would highly recommend and will be returning again this year.

Date of stay: October 2017
Management Response
23 Jan 2018
Glad you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to welcoming you back this year.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
$USD
United Kingdom
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.