“Yum , Excellent Food friendly staff”

Alibaba Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #669 of 826 Restaurants in Albufeira
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Yum , Excellent Food friendly staff”
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Just got back from Portugal and I had a wonderful time, especially at the restaurant the food was flawsless, service was excellent staff very very friendly and warming One waiter was expectional but didnt get his name... Will definately eat there again and would recomend everyone to go there

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Latinagirl28

“Really yummy food”
Reviewed 10 July 2012 via mobile

I went here twice during my stay, both nights the restaurant was very busy but did not show on the service which was great. I don't have anything bad to say about this place and if I am ever back in old town I intend on going back here to eat!!!

2 Thank Littleleague
Albufeira, Portugal
“As I have”
Reviewed 13 June 2012

In Albufeira there are quite a number of the restaurants, found ourselves at the Alibaba Chinese restaurant, which was featured on the Freemap and had a good review. My husband had chicken satay as a starter... FANTASTIC... Good food, Excellent service, with a smile :-D We had 4 meals here during our holiday. This was the Fourth time we have been to this restaurant, the food and service is excellent, they do the most delicious toffee bananas on the planet..! Staff very friendly. Not over priced. Good food. No complaints!

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank Andrew C
Tomar, Portugal
“Albuferia Old Town.”
Reviewed 8 June 2012

Good food, Excellent service, with a smile. We had 3 meals here during our holiday.

Visited May 2012
2 Thank chiosann
Wetherby, United Kingdom
“Very Good”
Reviewed 15 January 2012

This was the third time we have been to this restaurant, and although the food and service is excellent I noticed that they didn't replace the knives and forks for clean ones after you have had a starter which my husband was abit put off by. But they still do the most delicious toffee bananas on the planet!

Visited September 2011