“Great food, cheap prices”
Review of Il Cappuccino

Il Cappuccino
Ranked #14 of 885 Restaurants in Albufeira
Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I came here a few times on my stay. Food was very nice and at a reasonable price. Can't complain about anything. The staff were ao nice and kept checking to make sure everything was OK. Not too long waiting on food either. Will be returning for sure.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

Read reviews and realised that we were not far away. Visited at lunchtime on Tuesday and managed to get the last table in the place. €8,50 each for convert, tomato soup, chicken stroganoff & rice, strawberries & cream or soup, pork steaks, pepper sauce & chips and choc mousse. I large beer & 1/2 carafe of very acceptable red wine.
Fair choice on menu so will return and sample more.
A very busy but exceptional local cafe/restaurant.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Yet again a nice meal for not a lot of money... it’s a bit hard to find first visit so allow time to get there & you need to book as it will be full of Brits who don’t like a shock when the bill turns up.... but remember it’s a cafe run my local Portuguese folk on a back street serving value for money food.

1  Thank Philip F
Reviewed 27 April 2018

We were told about this place by my daughters friend who married a Portuguese man, so we had to try it. Luckily we booked, the place was rammed with locals and tourists alike. Now for Euros 8-50 you would not expect anything like to choice we had. From Salmon to mixed grill and all in between. Starter-Main-Desert and a 1/2 Carafe of wine, what more could you want, yes Coffee. The staff were very friendly and happy that we waited for a table in the shade for the kids. I really cannot fault the place. A couple next to us were on their 3rd visit in a week, such is the varied Menu.

1  Thank Ian F
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Ventured off the main strip in search of authentic cuisine.

Stumbled on this small business.

The place is excellent value, had a three course meal for the less than the price of a main course on the strip. Wine included too.

Only wish I had found this place earlier in my holiday.

If you want good food, good value and excellent service this is the place for you!!

1  Thank philipo615