“YUMMY INDIAN!”

Ranked #23 of 838 Restaurants in Albufeira
Price range: US$18 - US$30
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Authentic North Indian Cuisine.
Reviewed 14 July 2012

Loved our meal the clay oven. The food was of a very high standard as was the service! The food wasn't too expensive and was defiantly worth the money. Would absolutely recommend a visit here.

There are newer reviews for Clay Oven Indian Kitchen

Reviewed 7 July 2012

Very tasty and unusual for indian rstaurants abroad the food was spicy as it is supposed to be.
Visited twice on our visit both times great. Very cheap recommend the prawn puri.

Reviewed 16 June 2012

We ate here 3 times during our holiday. On every occasion the food was consistent and the service was good. It is not excessively expensive and the food is better than any of my local Indians. The lady owner is incredibly friendly and polite. The waiting staff are not overly friendly but I think this is a language barrier rather than rudeness. On my first meal I was expecting an Indian as I have at home but by the third time I realised that this is far superior. The reason is that the food here is all natural in colouring and not covered in a greasy layer and the Bombay Potato is the best i've ever had. I was quick to recommend it to others without hesitation.

1  Thank Claire197
Reviewed 9 June 2012

Really enjoyed our meal here . It was excellent as were the staff . Best Passanda I have ever had

1  Thank kathrynAberdeen
Reviewed 4 June 2012

We walked past thislittle restaurant when leaving our hotel and decided to go in on our last night. We heard some great news about it so gave it a try and it did not fail. Gorgeous indian food at reasonable prices. Would recommended!

2  Thank Kirsanie