“I travel the world as a photographer, 300 + days per year. Best india I've found outside of India”

Clay Oven Indian Kitchen
Ranked #24 of 873 Restaurants in Albufeira
Price range: US$18 - US$30
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Description: Authentic North Indian Cuisine.
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Beats up on the Curry Mile in Manchester or the best of London. Absolutely amazing food and fantastic service. Quiet, quaint little restaurant with a nice atmosphere. Try the Chana Marsalla and the Chicken Tikka Marsala, as well as the paneer nan. Ice cold San Miguel beer on tap. Try this place. You'll love it!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,386)

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Food was amazing, staff good service was very quick just off the strip at round about half way will be back

Reviewed 5 May 2014

We usually go to an Indian in the Old Town but after a not very good experience last time decided to seek out a new one. After reading Tripadvisor reviews we gave this one a go. Tiny restaurant just off the main Strip, not our most favourite area but worth the diversion. We arrived shortly after 6:30pm and got the last table inside. Seemed to be lots of regulars dining so obviously popular. Curry was one of best I have eaten in Albufeira. service was quick. We will definitely go back but wouldn't fancy sitting outside on the street so probably hit and miss for getting a table at busy times.

2  Thank Busby29
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Was recommended to go here by my parents who stay in Albufeira in the winter and this is one of their favourite Indian restaurants in the area. I can see why the food was excellent and the service was really good. We had my 9 year old daughter with us and she isn't the most adventurous of eaters so the limited kids menu was a challenge but they had no issue accomodating our request of plain grilled chicken and rice which she loved. I had my favourite garlic chilli chicken and it was easily up there with one of the best I've had. All in all it was a great meal and good value for what it was (it was one of the more expensive meals we had in the area but you get what you pay for and this was well worth the money)

1  Thank Scott D
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Small restaurant but very clean, the Indain food and selection was excellent, would recommend this restuarant to anyone if they want a top quality Indian meal.

1  Thank phillip s