“excellent food”

Ranked #6 of 850 Restaurants in Albufeira
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Me and two friends tried this restaurant on two occasions,
we had the Sunday dinners which were excellent followed by home made cheese cake. I can honestly say this was the best cheese cake I have tasted.
The restaurant is closed on a Monday and I would book to avoid disappointment.
The next time we ate there we tried all different things from piri piri chicken to the burgers and ribs again all were excellent.
The portions are generous and the prices are cheap I can not fault this restaurant! Will definitely be trying here again next year.

Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

I saw this was highly rated on tripadvisor so went on the lookout for it with high expectations. Booking seems essential but the waitress managed to squeeze us in. The place is nice although the toilets stunk of urine. The service was excellent and the prices are cheap. The mussels were nice and i had the steak pie for my main but the crust was like concrete so couldn't eat it and my veg was a bit underdone but the pie filling and chips were tasty and it was a big portion. Overall good meal but not amazing as i expected.

1  Thank daniellesil87
Reviewed 16 June 2014

This restaurant was advertised in a local free map so when we walked past, we looked in. It was packed, and it was only around 6 in the afternoon. We went twice in the end as we enjoyed the food so much. Booking seems essential, so we booked for the second time straight away. Cracking food, very tasty, large portions so bring your appetite. The price was extremely good value. Two mains for E14. I could have worked my way through the menu given time. This one is a must. A little out of the way but worth the very short walk.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Fabulous meal-on all 3 occasions during our stay! Had to go back as such good value. I like eating local food (not British)when abroad but this place really just makes you want to return. They only do roast dinners on a Sunday afternoon, huge portion @ €8.75 pp, lovely fresh veg & mounds of tender roast meat & gravy. Went back for the 2 for 1 menu days later..starters were awesome..ribs for me (go hungry!!) & garlic prawns for hubby (delicious!)) then our mains were fish & chips & hubby had ribs for his main course..2 big racks of ribs!! Neither of us could finish our meals & we like our grub. Total bill €45 for 2 starters, 2 mains & jug of sangria.
When we left that night, we re-booked for our last night again, as such good value, excellent tasty food & friendly service & they remember your faces. You won't regret going..I just hope when I'm back I can get booked in for a table as this is a very popular place!! Enjoy :)

2  Thank dandg187
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We had to book as this restaurant is so busy. The food was fantastic. I had the cod and it was one of the best meals I've ever had. The staff are lovely too. I will definitely be returning