Stayed here in early september and had a great time. Rooms are spotlessly clean and staff are very friendly. I agree with others that All inclusive guests are treated as second class citizens particularly at pool bar. Our daughter enjoyed the kids club and waterslides. Food was varied and plenty of choice. Evening entertainment was very poor and would have been better just with background music. Nothing else to do in the area without getting in a taxi and they are hard to find. Fine if you are on all inc but next year it will be self catering only. we would have gone back next year if all inc but not for self catering as the location isnt great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alfagar II Aparthotel has an unbeatable location overlooking the sea. Together with the Alfagar village, set in a beautiful 11 ha property of gardens and cliff formations (a protected area of natural beauty), with spectacular views along the coastline. Situated in the center of the Algarve, in Balaia area just between the villages of Albufeira and Olhos de Água. Composed of 90 modern, comfortable apartments in a modern 5-storey building. Alfagar II Aparthotel is ideal for families, with his wide range of facilities, such as a children’s pool with slides and splash area, and for all those seeking a quality holiday in a quiet setting, while remaining within easy reach of shops and lively night entertainment ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Alfagar II Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alfagar Ii Aparthotel Hotel Albufeira
- Alfagar II Aparthotel Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal