“Good Cheap Tourist Menu”
Review of Adega do Ze

Adega do Ze
Ranked #128 of 858 Restaurants in Albufeira
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 June 2014

This restaurant was near our hotel so went in for dinner. The tourist menu was 9 euros 50 and was worth the money as there were a variety of dishes to choose from. We had garlic bread and soup to start. I had chicken in mushroom sauce but the sauce was a bit too runny for my liking. My partner had a meat kebab which he really enjoyed. I had cheesecake which wasmorelike mousse but my partner had almond tart which was lovely.

The staff were friendly and the palce was very clean so try it and see what you think.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

excellent friendly service, great prices and lovely food. Really good atmosphere and tasty quality food. The tourist menu at E7.5 or E9.5 superb quality.

Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

Fantastic Food, Fantastic Service, Fantastic Prices.
What more can I say? €9.50 for a set menu that includes Salmon, Sea Bass or Sea Bream amongst the choice of main course! ! We have visited this area several times & kicking ourselves for not dining here before...

3  Thank JlaTaxiGuy
Reviewed 13 May 2014

After having a meal at some of the so called best eating places in the area let me say there is no better place to eat than here and this is truly amazing for what you pay.
We have coming to ze and his family for the last 7 years and it only gets better each time.
Fresh cooked by ze the grill chief amazing cook his staff and family make you so welcome very fussy about my food try the special potatoes you must ask for them not on the menue.
Can't wait to get back.

Bernie

1  Thank Bernard B
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Highly recommend!!! For 7.50e you get bread and olives, a choice of main course , a sweet and a coffee. This also included a drink and when I ordered a glass of wine I was given half a carafe - and it was very pleasant. The food was very good quality - pork stroganoff was brilliant and grilled mackerel was fab. We were only in the area for 4 days and ate here twice at lunchtime and once in the evening (same offer in the evening). Excellent value!

2  Thank Jinnet