“Allright hotel”

Ranked #62 of 154 Hotels in Albufeira
Bratislava, Slovakia
“Allright hotel”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Hotel is allright, looks better inside that from the outside. Room was fine, althought "seating area" is just another bed. Nice view from the room directly at pool and seaside.
Breakfast were a little poor selection. Good location close to the beach and downtown.
Do not mistake it with the new Inatel Hotel directly at the beach, this is little bit further up the road.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
7 Thank MyskaMiska

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Biggleswade, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Stayed in the original Inatel on Sep. The location was perfect, 2 min walk to the beach and 10 min walk to the old town. The room was clean and spacious, was quiet and the décor was stuck in the 70's (and not in a good way). As someone else mentioned the sunbeds in the pool were in good condition and available, but that is where it ends. The hotel is government run, therefore was predominately full of Portuguese. Only two small lifts operate for the whole hotel (not nearly enough), so we regularly used (what seemed like) the fire escape stairs.

I'll describe breakfast as basic and we didn't bother with any other meals. the hotel entertainment was for the locals, so if you not into ballroom dancing along to accordion played local music, stay away. I would not recommend the hotel bar either which seemed expensive and little choice.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank n s
nottingham
Reviewed 12 September 2013 via mobile

Returned home from a weeks stay at the original Inatel hotel (not to be confused with the new Inatel next to the beach 100 meters away ) travelled with Mercury Direct the only uk tour operator to use this hotel ,which has only taken UK visitors since last year. Firstly it is predominantly a Portuguese hotel very few Brits 10/12 so if you are wanting all things British it is not for you - perfect for us tho ,we didn't have a problem with no English breakfast or trying new things at dinner. There was a good selection , buffet style both breakfast and dinner , staff friendly and reception staff willing to go out of their way to help ( they spoke English) it must be said this is the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in, it's spotless. We experienced no slamming of doors late at night nor bad behaviours and no rowdiness at all. The hotel is perfectly located with the lovely beach at the bottom of the hotel drive , a short 5 min walk into the Old Town with its many restaurants, bars ,shops and entertainment makes the hotel far enough away to be quite but close enough to easily walk to the Old town. I can only praise this hotel , some Brits did complain whilst there , but only because I think they were used to " British hotels abroad" I would not hesitate to go back in Sept ( which is slightly quieter) lastly there is no rushing to put your towel on a sunbed next to the pool - the Portuguese don't seem to do this strange habit, so a bed was always available . Well done Inatel Portuguese hotel for us.

Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
9 Thank sankeynottingham
Porto, Portugal
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Me and my girlfriend wanted some stress free week without paying that much and still have a nice service. She had already been on Inatel Albufeira a few years ago and really enjoyed so we took another shot. The result is that the hotel isn't flawless but it's pretty damn good for its reasonable price.
Let's start with the PROS: very close to the beach (100m from the room we had our towels lying down on the sand) and to the town centre (nice walk close to the sea and even some scalators to descend to the downtown); outstanding common areas (lots of rooms to chat, watch TV or do whatever you want); free Wi-Fi on the ground floor (added to the previous aspect regarding the lots of space it's a winner), very good and clean rooms (we were only 2 but the room could easily handle with 4 since I guess the 'sofa' was a 'sofa bed') exactly as the pictures took by travelers that exist on Trip Advisor; TV is big and has many cable channels which is always good as a lullaby for the afternoon nap when the sunlight is too strong; air conditioner works great and it was a truly lifesaver from the heat; cleaning staff is very nice and they always cleaned the room on the morning which is great for that afternoon nap I mentioned.
Now with the CONS: the first one may be a pro, depending on what you desire, since it's a familial oriented hotel there's always children running around and screaming of excitement as it's proper of their age but, at least for us, it wasn't that much of annoying or so... (at 8 am it kind of us but I guess there's no easy way to wake up on holidays); queues for the meals are enormous (they even extend through the stairs till the other floor as the restaurant is on the 1st floor); meals aren't much varied (there's only 1 meat and 1 fish course) and they aren't very efficient trying to avoid them to run out; parking is way smaller than it should be (even though you can always park) there are always cars misparked and if you don't arrive on a lucky time you might have to park on a dusty area that I hope it to become paved.
CONCLUSION: It's a 3-star hotel nearer from the 4 than much of the 4 we've stayed. For the price you pay I really think it is GREAT and the location is just fantastic. If they work the cons I mentioned I think it may be quite unbeatable. I would definitely RECOMMEND it.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 3rd floor facing back and we really liked it since it was near but not close to the...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
5 Thank necpt
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Recently back from a week's holiday, staying at Hotel Inatel, Albufeira absoltly loved the hotels and the location, I have only positive things to say, about the whole experience. The area is great, a few minutes walk from the Old Town, close to the beach, good range of daytime and night time beach bars/restaurants. Also it is far enough away from the hussle and bustle to provide a peaceful environment to relax in.

The food offered lots of choice, all very tasty, it is Portuguese but I enjoyed most of the dishes I tried. The restuarants off site were great too with a set meals and a vast variety of local dishes.

The cleanliness was second to none, the floors were spotless, maid service every day and the Reception staff were always helpful with any problem or request. Many of the staff could speak good enough English for us to be understood.

We were on a dancing holiday with 200 other people and no one had a negative thing to say about the hotel.

For me, the only thing that could be improved would be a cocktail bar, could be open longer and provide more variety, but there is at least one at the bottom of the road.

We were fortunate to have a fifth floor sea view room with small balcony and the beds and pillows were very comfortable.

I would stay here again without hesitation. Muito Obrigada Hotel Inatel

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
5 Thank Sally E
Tamworth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 May 2013

Just back from a week's holiday, staying at Hotel Inatel, Albufeira and have only good things to say. The location is great, a few minutes walk from the Old Town, even less to the beach, plus great daytime and night time beach bars/restaurants as you enter the beach. And yet it is far enough away from the hussle and bustle to provide a peaceful environment to relax in.

The cleanliness was second to none, the floors were spotless, maid service every day and the Reception staff were always helpful with any problem or request. I learnt a little Portuguese before my trip, but many of the staff could speak enough English for us to understand each other.

We were on a dancing holiday with 200 other people and I did not hear any negatives about the hotel.

For me, the only thing that could be improved would be a cocktail bar, but there is at least one at the bottom of the road.

I would stay here again without hesitation. Muito Obrigada Hotel Inatel

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
8 Thank Susan L
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 22 May 2013

everything about this hotel is great staff food rooms are all lovely we had a very good time well looked after for the four weeks we stayed there good luck with your new hotel hope to stay there soon very happy holiday makers j +m from ireland

Room Tip: room 201 lovely view
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple