We stayed here late October 13.....You really need a car rental here...I dont like relying on buses and cabs...15 minute drive to Albufeira which you must visit the old town...Hotel beautiful grand modern..rooms clean with great wet room and balconey...staff more that helpful..three pools and a spa ...don't go for a hot breakfast cause there aint any..scramble eggs sausages bacon all cold (dont mean cool I mean cold) go for the hams cold meats ..great...tea and coffee also cold so go back to your room and use the kettle, We were on a bed and breakfast break but 2 great restuarants nearbye....not much to do within walking distance except a golf course (I dont play golf) Overall great break but a bit too remote and quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the Salgados beach and the Natural Reserve Salgados Lagoon, the modern Salgados Palace boasts a magnificent view over the golf course and the sea. Ideal for the couples and families, the hotel features 228 rooms and suites and offers unparalleled leisure infrastructures that include four outdoor pools, a fantastic spa, several restaurants and bars with panoramic views over the golf course and beach, and a modern congress centre. The prime location between the golf course and the beach makes this the ideal choice for a wonderful holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Salgados Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cs Salgados Grande Hotel And Spa
- Cs Salgados Grande Hotel Albufeira
- Salgados Palace Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal