Stayed here for a week end of August, start of September '14. The hotel ticks most of the boxes in terms of location, facilities, staff etc, but everything always just feels functionary and a little soulless.
Also the previous comments regarding the gym are spot on, whilst I can't complain about the lack of equipment, there was never more than 1 person in there, the fact you couldn't use it till 10 am was very disappointing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Salgados Palacel is located near Albufeira, between the golf and the beach, at Herdade dos Salgados. With majestic interiors, its design is contemporary, however cosy. Here, you will find plenty to spend your time. In the morning, walk along the Salgados Beach with the family or explore the Salgados Lagoon. Later in the day, lounge around one the 3 outdoor pools, before a massage in the magnificent SPA. By late afternoon, save some time for an aperitif in the Sunset Bar, whilst enjoying, in the horizon over the nature reserve, the spectacle of colours after which the bar was named, followed by dinner in one of our restaurants. The hotel, ideal for couples and families, has 228 accommodation units and features great facilities, as well as a modern Congress Centre. A place where design and comfort walk hand-in-hand, between the golf and the beach, this is truly the best of both worlds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Salgados Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cs Salgados Grande Hotel And Spa
- Cs Salgados Grande Hotel Albufeira
- Salgados Palace Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal