“Very good vegetarian buffet”
Review of Eurasia

Eurasia
Ranked #96 of 885 Restaurants in Albufeira
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 August 2012

I visited this restaurant with my partner for dinner since I was fed up of seeing her eat mediocre vegetarian meals in the main restaurants. Food was very well priced 6.50 for all you can eat. I might add that the selections was good and they even included two meat dishes, although didn't try because I was happy trying out all the various foods on offer. Like other reviews have said, the food is not served piping hot but warm. Free wifi-was a nice touch and the hostess was very friendly. Would recommend to non vegetarians for lunch.

Reviewed 24 August 2012

We discovered this place last year when visiting Albufeira, we looked forward to visiting it while on holiday again this year, we weren't disappointed! we ended up visiting 4 times as we just couldn't find anywhere else that matched up to the quality, standard and value. There were vegetarians and meat eaters in our party, everyone loved it, my father enjoying the ribs and the fish while we all maxed out on the amazing veggie buffet! The children loved it,and the owner was lovely when it was my nephews 5th birthday kindly lighting the candles on the cake for us so we could sing him happy birthday! A quiet, pleasant atmosphere, with good food and company really made foe perfect evening!

Would thoroughly recommend this place to everyone, you would be hard pushed to find anything else of this quality near the strip!

Reviewed 7 July 2012

Just around the corner from the belver hotel , what a little gem , although not a veggie myself I could soon turn into one with this food. We had the lunchtime buffet at 6.50 eu a time , the food was excellent and it was eat as much as you can . Highly reccomended

Reviewed 11 May 2012

Loved this restaurant, full of locals and the such yummy food. They have one meat and fish dish along with a buffet a lunch. Lunch is six euro and there is a excellent selection. The restaurant is half up the strip just off a t junction across from zoo bar

1  Thank siof
Reviewed 28 April 2012

Check the opening times before visiting Eurasia as we arrived too late on our first aborted visit. Undeterred we tried again and arrived about 2 o'clock for lunch. Inside the restaurant is clean and tastefully decorated with a very 'laid back' atmosphere. THere appeared to be a party of young local women enjoying lunch which was a good sign.
The soup starter was excellant and very tasty and subtly spiced. The choice of dishes in the buffet was extensive and delicious but unfortunately the 'hot' dishes were only lukewarm and need to be kept hot to be enjoyed fully but still a great value buffet lunch for 6.50 .