“Great Food”

Cuisines: Portuguese, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 6 October 2013

My wife and I had a lovely meal here in early September.The staff were very helpful and explained all the dishes.We were hoping to get back again but our holiday was short.Book early for a great meal.

1  Thank Washburn53
There are newer reviews for A Tasquinha Do Rossio

Reviewed 28 September 2013

as usual the family team at A Tasquinha do Rossio excelled themselves last night..
The Chicken was cooked to perfection and was delicious as we tucked in with the usual sides of yummy olive oiled garlicky herby potatoes and tomato-pepper-onion salad.
This follows the totally yummy Crab Pate prepared to a family secret recipe with bread, mini toasts, a mini sardine pate and butter as well as olives.
This establishment has now probably become my favourite ever restaurant.....largely due to the lovely family that run it.....it is totally unpretentious and every night is different largely due to transient client throughput of both local people and tourists..........Top Marks to A Tasquinha do Rossio

Reviewed 27 September 2013

We only found this restaurant at the end of out stay, but it really was a fantastic eating experience.
The menu was small and simple , but the food quality was excellent and the price very, very reasonable. Everything was fresh and cooked to perfection, I had the three fish option and it was fantastic with as much salad and potatoes as you wanted.
A small family run establishment , the staff are very friendly and I can highly recommend for a great night out .

2  Thank s_and_j_yorkshire
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I have been going to this restaurant for some time now and have never been disappointed.

When the younger brother took over the cooking a couple of months ago I wasn't sure how things would go.

I needn't have worried as in my opinion, the fish is even better now (if that's possible)

Well done A Tasquinha I will keep coming back, Great quality and price.

Reviewed 21 September 2013

Simple plain food , small menu , great staff, great price. You wont beat it. Book early to avoid disapointment

4  Thank Phastas