Stayed for one week from 1st August. The first room we were given was room 007 outsideby the side of the pool. These rooms are dark the decor is awful and like Simone H said the world and his wife could see you in the shower.
I asked to move rooms as the hotel was full we had to stay in this room for two nights. The second night I had to leave the lights on as I saw a cockroach in the bathroom.
We moved to a room on the fourth floor at a cost of 50 Euros but it was well worth paying the extra the views were amaxing.
We were half board and couldn't complain about the evening meal we found the food to be more 5 star. Breakfast wasen't as good but ok. It is very hilly but we enjoyed the walk usually twice a day. The room had a fridge which you had to pay for I asked for a kettle and got one right away.
We used the spa, Sauna and gym all of whichwere good.
The pool was small and limited sun beds but the beach isn't to far away.
The dog started barking on our last two night it did disturb our sleep and as we were leaving at 5am on the morning of departure it was very annoying.
We love Portugal and would stay here again only on the 4th or 5th floor and if someone shuts the dog up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Airy Seaside Resort Hotel with multilingual staff, restaurant and bar sits overlooking the bay of Albufeira, near the Marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Belver Boa Vista Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belver Boa Vista Hotel And Spa
- Belver Boa Vista Hotel Albufeira
- Boa Vista Hotel
- Hotel Boa Vista Albufeira
- Boa Vista Albufeira
- Belver Boa Vista Hotel & Spa Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal