“Great welcome, great atmosphere!”

Moonflower Karaoke Pub
Ranked #52 of 73 Nightlife in Albufeira
Reviewed 2 February 2012

Discovered Moonflower (Gil's bar) in May 2011. Just had to re-visit when we returned in September. Gil is a born comedian, a brillaint guitarist and a friendly host. As mentioned, the seating is mainly armchair confort and if you are (or think you are) a singer, his collection of backing tracks on the computer is second to none. Bar prices are reasonable and the staff are very helpful. Really chuffed when I was accompanied by Gil on guitar on a couple of my efforts. If you're a night bird - they carry on to the early hours!

2  Thank TomGB

Reviewed 17 December 2011

Visited this great little bar a few nights ago and had a fab night out the setting is pure comfort with arm chairs and sofas in every corner of the room and the host is a lovelly man who makes you feel like an old friend.
The Karoke is great with almost everyone getting up (except me as I cannot sing to save my life) yes we will be back cos we have another 6 weeks in Albufeira.

1  Thank lobinewcastle