“Very pleasant setting for a stop-off”
Review of Lemon Tree

Lemon Tree
Ranked #227 of 854 Restaurants in Albufeira
Cuisines: Eastern European
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Just to let you know i was today in the Lemon Tree Snack bar in Albufeira and the very nice Lady Susana was work there told me that they are open every day at the hollydays and will do a special dinner for the 24. - 25. of dezember.I realy liked the snackbar as it have the best view over the sea and today all day long sun at there terrace.The menu was very good lucking and i ordered a Albufeira goulasch, never ever i had a better Goulasch in my life and the service is exelent, but the best came in the end when we ordered our bill, i was very very surpiced that me and my wife can still eat """" in Albufeira """" for just under 30.00 € with a drink included.My wife and i booked allready for the 24 - 25 of Dez. at the Lemon Tree as we feel very welcome there and the price for the Chrismas dinner is for what you will get better then any where as we had a look around.With best regards and hope that will be helpful to you N.W.Pechmann
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Visited this little place whilst out walking one day last week, based on a recommendation. I wasn't disappointed either - the place was sparkling clean and in a really nice setting, with fantastic sea views. The menu was quite short but more than enough choice - I had the club sandwich and couldn't fault it. Got the impression that the place attracts a lot of regulars, which as to be a good sign. Recommended!

Reviewed 7 November 2013

This restaurant was recomended so we found it on our walk to the Old Town situated overlooking the sea.
We sat outside in the sun and was quickly attended to by a welcoming lady. She gave us time to choose from the menue and returned with our drinks. We both had the Lemon Tree club sandwich which came with salad.
It was a loveley place to sit and watch the world go by and chill.
Our lunch was tasty and large portions. I would recoment a pit-stop here on the way in or out of the Old Town.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

After experiencing a couple of dreadful meals at restaurants in the old town, myself, wife and two sons (aged 5 & 3) chanced upon 'The Lemon Tree' after a morning idling on the beach. The waitress (whose name I did not learn) was extremely polite, accommodating and more than willing to share details from the menu. She also suggested that my sons shared a sandwich (rather than charge us for two individual sandwiches).

The food itself was excellent local fare; fresh, well presented and very tasty. My sons duly ate their sandwich and complimentary crisps and salad before discovering the beautiful chunks of chorizo that were fast disappearing from my plate.

We ate twice at 'The Lemon Tree' (paying no more than 30 euros for food and drinks) and very much wished that we had discovered the restaurant on the first day of our stay. There can be nothing better than sitting outside a restaurant in the glorious sunshine, sipping beer and eating good food whilst staring out a blue sea.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

Been here on quite a few occasions for coffee/coffee and cake. I normally try the home made cakes which are really nice, tried the tirimisu cake which was a euro more, I think I preferred the other cakes. Good service, with lovely view.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

My fourth Lemon Tree experience and it was as excellent as ever - really nice to see that other people have enjoyed it too, judging by the reviews...

The food is always delicious, and makes a nice change from the usual Portuguese fare (which is also lovely of course, but rather ubiquitous!).

Service was excellent and friendly, and you really can't beat the location.

See you again soon Lemon Tree!