This hotel has had some mixed reviews but we stayed for a week all inclusive and couldn't fault the hotel. Some people said the food was repetitive but we found the food good with a choice of fish and meat every day. There was always salad and soup, pasta and sauce and burgers and chips. There wasn't a lot of choice of potato and veg. Wine and drinks in the dining room were served by the very pleasant waiting staff. In fact we found all the staff very helpful and friendly. You could not ask for a better position for a hotel with views to die for and a short walk to the strip if you want lively nightlife and a 15 minute walk along the beach the other way to the old town. The only thing is if you have a a problem with walking this hotel would not be good for you as there are a lot of steps around the hotel and it is on a cliff top so getting down to the beach would be difficult. We had an apartment with fantastic sea views, the only criticism I had was the beds are hard which is the same everywhere abroad. The rooms could maybe do with a bit of updating but they were very large with plenty of wardrobe and drawer space plus a kitchenette and table and chairs which we never used as we were all inclusive. For the money we paid this hotel was extremely good value. There was a good choice of drinks included beer, wine, sangria, cocktails, local spirits and liquers plus water, soft drinks,tea and coffee. The swimming pool area is also very attractive with a large grassed area with sunbeds and sea views.
All in all we had a fantastic holiday and would not hesitate to return to this hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Onthebeach, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Auramar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auramar Beach Hotel Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Hotel Albufeira
- Auramar Beach Resort Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal