My husband and daughter of 2 1/2 have just returned from a week All Inclusive stay here. Reception did smell of cheesy feet however the reception staff were friendly. We were escorted to our room which was dark and very basic. Arrived in the evening so pretty much went straight to dinner which was also very basic. Felt as though we ate the same thing, every night. There was only juice available in the mornings and the 1st bar didn't open until 11am at the snack bar. When asking for drinks was advised we can only be supplied with 2 drinks per person (wether it's alcoholic or not) so if more than 2 of you this is very inconvenient. Entertainment was poor. Went to the beach here and we met by lots of dead fish! Glad was only here for a week. Wouldn' return here.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Auramar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auramar Beach Hotel Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Hotel Albufeira
- Auramar Beach Resort Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal