Recently had a 9 night AI stay in a group of 3 couples. Considering the price (£450) it was an absolute bargain. Yes, the rooms were dated, but they were spotlessly clean. Rosa, our maid, did a fab job, we had clean towels virtually everyday and the beds changed at least 3 times. The room was quite large, in block C and had pool and sea views.
The double room was 2 beds pushed together which seems to be standard these days. Beds were not too bad and I certainly slept well.
There are 3 pools of which one is indoors. The pools were not busy- even with the sun out they were absolutely freezing! The large pool is very large...and very deep at 3.2 metres.
The food was ok during the day, a little 'samey' but not bad. The evening choice however, was great. There were always several meat dishes which my husband raved about, the salad was good. As a vegetarian there was always 3 choices, it was mainly pasta, but tasty.
As we were a larger group, they arranged a set table for us which was just for our use for the duration of our holiday. A massive rave for Alina who was a fab waitress. She shone out with her ready smile, attentive nature and polite/pleasant manner. The rest of the staff should take note - the bar staff in the Dancing Bar were rude, uninterested and talked to holidaymakers in grunts. They need some lessons in customer service.
The evening entertainment was nothing to shout about. Karaoke night seemed to be the most popular. We found a great live band at the Wild & Co bar - best bar on there. It was about a 15 minute walk to the strip.
Overall, it was bang on for the price.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Onthebeach, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Auramar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auramar Beach Hotel Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Hotel Albufeira
- Auramar Beach Resort Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal