Stayed for 3 nights from 1st april with a party of 8. Our rooms in A block were basically clean and very spacious and the views were wonderful over the sea. Seagulls were a problem especially when people brought food outside and they did swim in the pool. Food was generally okay but there could have been more choice. Staff were really friendly and courteous and couldnt do enough for you. The main reception area did smell of dirty dogs and dampness but we only walked through that area so it didnt bother us much. We did spot the hand sanitisers on second day and used them but it would have been nice to have been told about them first. One of our party did suffer with severe sickness bug on third day and we did report it but nothing much was said however they did ring room to enquire about them.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, Onthebeach, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TravelUp and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Auramar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auramar Beach Hotel Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Hotel Albufeira
- Auramar Beach Resort Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal