stayed here for the second time from 29th October to 5th November the hotel was fully booked so was very busy. Like a lot of other Guests I came down with vomiting and diarrhoea on the third day. My husband reported to reception but they said there was not a problem. Nearly all the people at some point were coming down with it.The restaurant manager was very helpful and did show some concern.2 days staying in our room and I felt better although I was careful what I ate and drank. Maybe the hotel should try and confine the bug or try and find the cause.The hotel is dated but the rooms are clean the staff all work very hard .you can always find something to eat and the drinks are good quality .the setting is second to none if you are lucky enough to have a sea view you can easily get to the beach and visiting the strip is close by.I would of returned to this hotel because it does offer good value for money but sadly the dreaded bug has put me off.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Onthebeach, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Auramar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auramar Beach Hotel Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Hotel Albufeira
- Auramar Beach Resort Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal