We have just come back from a week at the Auramar and would definitely return. Yes the rooms need bringing up to date decor wise, but they are spotlessly clean as is the whole hotel. The main pool area is brilliant with loads of sun beds, covered areas to eat and a pool that looks over the sea, fantastic.
All inclusive meals were limited to my taste but perfectly adequate (I am a fussy eater)
All staff really helpful including the bar staff once you build up the rap pour.
Entertainment in the evening is ...............ok
It is a shame that the bar in reception area wasn't open as it would have been nice to get away from the noise of the entertainment for a quiet drink after returning to the hotel.
Once you get used to how the hotel works - Bar, pool side snack bar times etc, it was a lovely relaxing break.
As other reviews have stated you get what you pay for, and I couldn't fault it.
They even left a bottle of bubbly in the room on my birthday.
Would I go again? Definitely
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Onthebeach, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and TravelUp so you can book your Auramar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auramar Beach Hotel Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Hotel Albufeira
- Auramar Beach Resort Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal