Arrival was straightforward with pleasant staff on reception. The room was a little aged but clean and comfortable with towels changed on a daily basis. We had a lovely sea view from the room. we stayed on a half board basis for two weeks. Breakfast was the usual hams cheese and breads with the English style breakfast you seem to get anywhere on the continent (hotdog sausages, wafer thin streaky bacon etc) and the drinks from machines which were a little hit and miss. We didn't get the chips for breakfast thing though! The evening meals were a lot better than I was expecting with a pretty varied choice and different Portuguese dishes each night. Our regular waitress was Alina, She was lovely and couldn't do enough for us and was so helpful. (she deserves a promotion!). The small beach cove is a lovely place to relax with a nice place for drinks snacks etc (access via path to left of large white gate). What we didn't enjoy was the evening entertainment and the bar. The drinks were served in plastic cups which is not really on when your paying for it, okay around the pool area in the daytime of course for safety reasons. We weren't keen on the loud music being piped out around the pool area either. The sun beds were a bit worn and could do with replacing. The courtesy bus is very useful which does three trips per day to the old town which is worth a visit. A pleasant 20 minute walk or so along the beach will take you there also. There are as mentioned in previous reviews a lot of steps which is a problem for those with mobility restrictions
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Auramar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auramar Beach Hotel Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Hotel Albufeira
- Auramar Beach Resort Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal