Stayed for a week just about to leave and what can I say :) there are a few steps lol but it's all fun especially when your drunk haha :) but I must say the hotel complex is excellent I can't understand the other reviews, to start of with the rooms they are abit old fashioned but they are very clean and tidy you get your bed, toilet , a bidet (also good for a toilet when drunk) shower, bath , a little hob, pots ,pans , plates etc , tv , fridge and more :) , secondly the reception (the only place where wi-if is available ) nice big area but although wifi is available it's pretty slow but it's worth paying A couple of quid for the computers as they are fast. The pools areas are great there's the main pool and two small pools. But then there's about a 5 min walk to the nearest beach which has toilets and catering facilites on or a 10 min walk to a bit of a better beach with water sports on ( to get to these you have to pass over a fair few rocks ) , the food was good nice service but don't move tables or chairs etc in the breakfast and dinner service area . This is because the area has quiet a lot of table so they like to make sure that people by you will still beable to pass saftly . There is also a food bit by the main pool open from 11-5 .The hotel has a mini shop in it which is open from 9-9.30 but It closes for an hour at lunch time but this is a bit expensive but as it's a hotel you would expect it . But if you walk out of the hotel and follow the road around for 5 mins there are two little shops that have all you need . Finally the new strip . Walking distance is about 15 mins but there is a bit of a slope haha ( taxi cost for 4 people is only 4 euro though ) , reception will ring you a taxi for 50 cent :) that's about it though :) you should visit old town or take the bus tour for 13 euro it's great it takes you everywhere :) the place is great and the staff are nice , have a good holiday
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Auramar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auramar Beach Hotel Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Hotel Albufeira
- Auramar Beach Resort Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal