My husband and I visited in late February 2010, fearful of the reviews but are happy with the hotel and consider it value for money. We chose 1/2 board, and found the food to be basic, plentiful and aimed at the European traveller. Only disappointment was the smell of the lobby, which was at times overpowering. We stayed in Block C on the second level and the facilities were clean, comfortable and homely.
Albufeira out of season is beautiful, green and temperate. The people are great and we found an excellent portugese restaurant (next to a brazilian cafe) off the main street in the old town so shop around. The outdoor esculator is impressive.
Not flashy but we paid just over 200 pound for a 8 day stay (and we've just paid 64 pound for an overnight B&B in Sidmouth), so I am not going to complain.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Auramar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auramar Beach Hotel Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Hotel Albufeira
- Auramar Beach Resort Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal