Having read lots of reviews of people complaining we arrived with some trepidation but soon found that this was a pleasant little hotel with very friendly staff. There was a slight whiff of cleaning fluid in the lobby area but this soon disappeared as you passed through the hotel. On a negative note the music at night was very loud, could hear it in the room with doors shut but was quiet by 11. Tremendous views out to sea and a lovely view of the sunset over the sea early evening. Breakfast was very good and catered for all types of people - no complaints at all. Local area very nice - the strip we frequented for food and drinks in the evening and the old town had lots of charm and was a nice walk to it on the beach or could be reached on the courtesy bus or the little train. We had a car for 3 days and went to Lagos which is well worth a trip, Faro and Silves - all very olde world traditional villages / towns. Zoomarine was also well worth a visit for a full day.
Would definitely go back probably at the same time of year.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Auramar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auramar Beach Hotel Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Hotel Albufeira
- Auramar Beach Resort Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal