“Great location and price”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Bathroom
Balcony
Tapas on the Balcony
Santa Eulalia, this is a truly beautiful small beach about a 15 minute walk
Beautiful Ferragudo, tiny pretty town.
Gale Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

French first
Any
Sean K
“Great location and price”
Reviewed 1 week ago for a stay in July 2018

Great location close to strip but far enough to not hear too much noise. The apartment itself is good with a small but really well stocked kitchen, a large enough lounge dining area with a large smart TV. The bedroom is large enough with a small extension with two bunk beds the bathroom is OK but needs a bit of a face-lift.the pool area was good with plenty of space but no sun beds they belong to other clients the pool itself was good size both adult and kids section. The tourist train is only 5 minutes walk away and runs every 20 minutes to old town for only a fiver per person per day and children 5 and under are free. All in all I'd say apt is very good value for money and Michael and Janice the owners were very helpful and friendly at all times and always there if needed

10 Aug 2018
Thank you for your review, we are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and were very pleased to have you.
Mary K
“It was lovely”
Reviewed 10 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

I met Mike and Jan who owns the property, in a local bar in September. I told them that I was thinking of staying for the Christmas with my two kids, Martin and Shelly. They took me to the apartment and I really liked it, booked strait away I am so glad I did. The place was not 5 star hotel like, but it was better than the so called 4 star hotel I was staying in. Albufeira is not a tourist destination this time of the year but it was very warm and sunny. A lot of the places were closed but the ones that were open offered great food and I have met some really nice new friends. Overall I really enjoyed it and the kids liked it because they could stay on the wifi all day if they wanted. We went to some nice beaches especially Gale plus St Eulalia and others surronding the area, and had nice times just walking and plodding about. We were invited in for a party by a neighbor, kids loved it. Best Christmas I have had in a long time. We were going home late New Year day so I promised the kids we would go to the Fishermans beach on Old year night, it was great loved it. I will be going again, loved Portugal, Albufeira and I will if we can stay at Mikes place again, truly felt like home. Thanks Guys and thanks Ana and Joas for you hospitality.

Your age range 35-49
12 Jan 2018
So glad you enjoyed it. I must say you were a pleasure to have, many thanks for your review xx
Ortal Z
“Avoid !!!”
Reviewed 8 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The owner and the property manager were very kind until we got to the apartment. Great location, very old building, apartment clean but dark and old style. Not very welcoming but the serious problem was that it was boiling hot and humid, even that we left all the windows open.Two useless fans. The Owner refused our request for an additional fan.
On top of that we had a not friendly visit from some roaches, hence We left earlier.
The owner ignored our request for a refund for the days we missed.
Avoid.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
11 Sep 2017
Thank you for your review. 1 dead insect is not roaches, as you well know. I find fabrication and vindictive reviews very childish. I would not have stopped your deposit for the soiled bed linen and mattress!
annemalan...
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Enjoyable”
Reviewed 6 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Myself my husband and 2 children enjoyed a weeks stay in '5 minutes from the strip' in late July, despite being so close to strip, the apartment is in a lovely quiet residential area. The apartment is well equipped, we usually cooked a mid day meal and eat out most evenings in the many good restaurants on 'the strip', we just discovered a new restaurant called 'Porta Rica' which was just amazing, mike and Jan where wonderful advising re: transfers etc. Overall we had a very relaxing enjoyable break and we hope to return as I feel we have discovered a lovely apartment. Forgot to mention swimming pool, very clean and convenient to apartment. Thanks Mike and Jan for all your help.

7 Aug 2017
I can honestly say you were a pleasure to have. Hopefully you will come again and you will be very welcome, lovely family.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Brill time, great location and some good dining to be had.”
Reviewed 14 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

When we pulled up we could not get a parking space at first, so we parked up the road feeling slightly annoyed. However a really nice woman who is Portuguese let us into the apartment, told us how to get to several places and also places of interest. After feeling miffed the first day, we settled into the holiday, we had a great time, the weather was beautiful, the apartment clean and full of everything from bed linen, lovely soft towels, comfy beds and lovely partial sea views from the balcony, which we had dinner on most nights, it was nice to have a well equipped kitchen. Pool was very well kept and beaches all around, stunning. There are lovely restaurants and bars surrounding the apartment all roughly 5-15 minutes away. If I were to moan it would be about the heat, there is a mobile cooler system in the apartment, but we did not know how to use it until we finally rang Mike in the second week. There is also some beach towels at your disposal and a cool bag with cooler blocks which came in very handy plus the bag kept everything freezing until we got back in the evenings from our outings or the beach. We went to the strip a couple of times but much preferred the old town. All in all we had a great time and we will probably book again next year, as I said to my husband and the rug rats, Great time had by all!

Your age range 35-49
16 Jul 2017
Aww thanks Raisa, it was lovely having you and your family, so glad you enjoyed yourselves.
Kerly A
“Great location.”
Reviewed 14 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

Stayed there with a friend for over a week. I mean, 5 minutes to the Strip and 15min to the beach, 30min to old town... what more can i ask? Had an amazing time.
The apartment itself was very nice and cozy, had all the facilities needed and more. But then again, if you're already in Albufeira, a gorgeous town, you shouldn't spend too much time indoors anyway.
Thank you for letting us stay there, will definitely be back at some point. :)

Travelling group: Friends
15 Sep 2016
Thank you Kerly, it was a pleasure to have you, you will be more than welcome to return. x
itsFrankl...
London, United Kingdom
“Relaxed and Quiet family get together”
Reviewed 12 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

My family know Mike quite well and asked if my family and I could stay here for the Christmas for two weeks. We have two young children and have been living in the states for the past 5 years. We wanted to spend the Christmas with my family I am Portuguese. Mike agreed and asked that we be careful with the new leather settees as they are very soft and brand new. He did state that he had to refurbish some of the furniture and wooden floor in the apartment because of a family who had stayed there. I am really glad we stayed there. It is close to loads of bars, restaurants and there is even a little park for the children up the street. Mike supplied us with a mifi which was metered on a hourly rate instead of the dreaded GB rate. The weather for this time of year was very nice although you would have to be a fool to go swimming, but the pool area was very nice too. We had a wonderful Christmas Eve at my parents villa as they invited all their friends and the family to meet up with us. On Christmas day we cooked for my brother his wife and our parents, the kitchen catered well, everything we needed was there, my wife is a wonderful cook and said she loved the little kitchen. The beds were very comfortable and the apartment warm and cosy even though the evenings were rather cold. The bathroom is a bit old but is going to be refurbed. The whole place was very clean and done out very well. The view from both the annex and the lounge are really nice and the restaurant downstairs does fantastic food. I will say we will be back, loved it, it made our family Christmas reunion perfect.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: No heating in the bathroom and it was a bit old but clean
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
21 Jan 2016
Thank you so much Christie, we are so glad you enjoyed yourselves. It is guests like yourselves who make our day. Happy New year and give the little one a big hug and kiss from us.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing