“Cake Heaven”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Cork, Ireland
“Cake Heaven”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

On the day we arrived in Albufeira, we had a meal here. The food was good, but it was the cakes and coffee that we returned for. 17 of us descended on here one morning for a birthday celebration, I had a slice of chocolate cake, which was the nicest and lightest that I have ever eaten. We all had something different, and sampled each others and they were just to die for. I definitely recommend a visit here if you are in the Albufeira area, I could have went back every day and had something different.

Tralee
“Treat Yourself”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

The buns (cakes) that this Pastelaria makes are only divine. If you're in the area then I recommend sampling their beautiful wares.

Sunderland
“Birthday cake n coffee”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

So so lovely, little surprise for my birthday from my partner and son, cakes are beautiful and light. Cakes n coffee n juice for 3 only cost €13. Try it, you'll love it.

Visited August 2014
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Nearly cake heaven ...”
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

An excellent place to get your holiday sugar rush. For me Florenca (just across the road edges it ... ever so slightly). You won't be disappointed if you choose to visit either.

Visited July 2014
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Great food and cakes to die for!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This place is open from 8am until 1am and I highly recommend it as it's so reasonable and the food is great ! You will be in cake heaven ! We had breakfast her most days whether it was coffee and toast or a proper breakfast we really couldn't fault it and it was so cheap !
It is extremely popular with the locals and you will know why when you see the cakes and food on offer ! The menu is more of a cafe / snack bar menu rather than a fine restaurant menu but you will find it hard not to enjoy whatever you order.