“Very good food and good portion”
Review of Buddy's Steakhouse

Buddy's Steakhouse
Ranked #160 of 855 Restaurants in Albufeira
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Restaurant located in the old center of Albufeira, with very good sun exposure.In the area with the highest concentration of tourists, highlighting a varied menu.In a good atmosphere, with very friendly staff.
Reviewed 21 June 2014

My husband and I tried this place for dinner as we wanted a big hamburger and chips as we were starving after the small portion we have eaten around so we decided to go for burgers :) good choice the food there was very good and big portion as we wanted. Chocolate cake was good as well. The location it's just in the main square in albufeira old town. I would go back there. Recommended

Reviewed 18 June 2014

I have just returned from a week in Albufeira and I'm not usually one for writing reviews about restaurants but I felt Buddy's needed recognition for it's amazing food, great service and great value for money. It is by far the best restaurant in the old town ( we tried a few others and were bitterly disappointed). The ribs are amazing - highly recommended! The staff are very friendly and can't do enough for you and also the portions are great and the prices very reasonable. I would highly recommend this place, Infact I wouldn't bother eating anywhere else as this place is by far the best.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Staff were lovely and friendly, plus the location is right on the old town square, so if you are staying for the evening it's perfect to watch the street entertainment and stuff. Also like most place a in the area they have free wifi. However the food was a major let down, fried greasy junk and didn't taste good at all. Unfortunately I would not go back here for a meal.

1  Thank emmah6981
Reviewed 14 June 2014

First night we were greeted by Ronnie, absolute charm this one, huge welcome, friendly staff and nothing was too much trouble, food was brilliant and we went every night, it's lovely when your host remembers your names every night. Thank you very much from Paul and Kenndrea

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Went as a party of 8 and was served by a waitress who was more interested in what was going on outside! Food arrived in a reasonable time but surprise surprise the food came out wrong! Steak was good but the rest of the meal was just o.k!