As the old saying goes "If I knew then what I know now" this sums up our feelings on our stay. We ( two adults, two kids) booked what we though was a 10 night family stay at Cheerfulway Vila Alba, Montechero. Having stayed there 7 years ago we thought we were returning to a known quantity. The intervening years have not been kind to Vila Alba as we were greeted to a very tired apartment that looked overdue it's makeover. Fixtures and fittings were not secured properly throughout the kitchen, bathroom and living room. The free wifi has to be availed of in or close to reception which in today's world is a bit archaic. Since our last visit it seems that the Management Company have an agreement with an 18-30 club. This arrangement brings with it the daily competition of who has the biggest Boom Box poolside. Night time is also a battle for sleep as 4am is marked by dips in the pool as the groups return from the Strip. This nightly event is made worst as the apartment does not have AC and you have to leave all windows open to allow the cool air in with the noise. Management seem either unwilling or unable to control the young visitors who seem to have no regard for others. All in all a hugely disappointing stay at Vila Alba.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Cheerfulway Vila Alba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vila Alba Beach & Sun Club Hotel Albufeira
- Vila Alba Beach And Sun Club
- Vila Alba Beach Sun Hotel
- Vila Alba Apartments
- Vila Alba Albufeira
- Cheerfulway Vila Alba Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal