Just returned from 10nights ,our flight was delayed so got to the village quite late but the reception was very helpful explaining we're everything is and gave us a map - which you do use as the place is huge . There are lots of pools to choose from and there was never a shortage of sun loungers although a lot of them need replacing . The bar staff were awesome interacting with you at all times . I don't have children but this place would be great if I did. I didn't eat here as was self catering so went out to eat but then returned for drinks. The steps to the beach are not as bad as people make out I went up and down quite a few times really busy on Sunday as the locals use it , a lovely beach that has water sports if that's what your looking for . I stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment the rooms were huge , had 2 balconies one at the back of the property and one to the front so you could always sit in the sun. The kitchen facilities are the best I've ever seen oven,microwave , toaster , kettle and all the pots and pans . The beds in the room Weren't the comfiest they were quite hard. We only saw the maids twice they should of really come to check if we needed more supplies we ran out of toilet roll asked for more but with the language barrier they never arrived so we went and bought some. The supermarket on site had everything you need and isn't overpriced . The new and old town was to far to walk to but it was 7€ in a taxi we walked one day and from hotel to old town took 1hr 30mins :( Overall I had a fantastic 10nights here and would definitely recommend to family and friends and I would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alfagar Resort is exceptionally located on a stunning cliff-top perch overlooking the sea. Together with the Alfagar II Aparthotel, set in a beautiful 11 ha property of gardens and cliff formations (a protected area of natural beauty), with spectacular views along the coastline. Situated in the center of the Algarve, in Balaia area just between the villages of Albufeira and Olhos de Água. Composed of 216 low-rise apartments, built in the typical Algarvean Moorish style, ideal for families with children and all those seeking a quality holiday in a quiet setting, while remaining within easy reach of shops and lively night entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Alpha Holidays Limited, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Alfagar Aldeamento Turistico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alfagar Village - Alfagar Aldeamanto Turistico Hotel Albufeira
- Alfagar Apartments Hotel Albufeira
- Alfagar Apartments Albufeira
- Alfagar Aldeamento Turistico Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal