Hotel Apartamento Brisa Sol
Hotel Topazio(Albufeira)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$182
US$172
Balaia Golf Village(Albufeira)(Great Value!)
US$90
Baia Grande(Sesmarias)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$93
  • Breakfast included
Clube Albufeira Resort(Albufeira)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$73
US$319
  • Pool
Torre Velha Hotel(Albufeira)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$55
TripAdvisor
1,893 results
All reviewscake shoppool viewself cateringold townshopping centre next doortourist trainindian sizzlersnack baroverlooked the car parkday ticketlarge supermarketgames roomplenty of sunbedslovely hotelgreat holidayhalf boardhotel bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Stayed for 12 nights late July to visit family as this hotel was supposed to be disabled (mobility Scooter) friendly. We had a pool level room with large patio & sun loungers which was great but there was a step down from room & another step to pool gardens & pool bar. The main areas were accessible via the lift but a simple portable ramp would have enabled my husband access to outside areas. The only way to get out of the hotel was by taxi as there are no dropped kerbs anywhere. The Old Town was better once we checked out routes. All this said the hotel was great, very clean, breakfast was plentiful ,hot @ varied. The bar was comfortable & had 4 TVs for World Cup. (I felt sorry for nightly entertainment which was good but had to give in to football!,). The greatest asset this hotel has is its staff, every single one was outstanding in helping my husband & myself & they smiled continuously. Nothing was too much trouble & every query delt with promptly including sorting out a suitable taxi every night for the Old Town. Having stayed in many 4&5 star hotels all over Europe I would place the staff@ No1. Despite access difficulties which I'm sure the hotel will note we would go back the Brisa Sol again.

Room Tip: Room overlooking pool area.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mussen
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Well Worth the Money 10/10......28th July-4th Aug 2014.We Arrived at this very nice Hotel and was met by polite & helpful staff ,Our Room /Apartment was 0002 this was very spacious with a well appointed with Kitchenette ,Large Lounge, / Bedroom ,TV with lots of Channels and a Large Sun Terrace which lead straight out onto the Pool Area ,The Room was Serviced Daily to a good standard.This was our first time staying at this Hotel and will definately be returning. we stayed half Board . Breakfast was very Good with plenty to choose from "English Style" and was very good quality , Evening Dinner was great, a Good choice of Meats,Fish & a Variety of Vegatables and some very ,very nice sweets ,Dinner is well worth having. All the staff were polite & helpful. A First Class Hotel . We plan to return

Room Tip: The Rooms 0001 -0009 Have direct access to the pool area and have large Sun Terraces . the Upper floors have views of the pool are and the Sea
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Ken B
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Firstly I have to be honest the place was clean ,staff friendly and apartment spacious now for the bad points!
It is based on a very busy main road which kept us awake and woke us very early as the bedroom was directly opposite this road , so if you book ask for a side room but you may not get a pool view, also the beds are terribly uncomfortable and hard!
Paid for wi-fi and it's terrible ! So don't bother go somewhere with free wi-fi.
The location wasn't great it was a fair hike to the beach and the strip where all the nightlife is ! You do have a pharmacy and McDonald's and KFC opposite so if that is what you want on Holiday suppose the location it good?
We did have breakfast and it was very good but next door to this Hotel is the Riviera pastry shop and this does fabulous cakes and great breakfasts for a very low price so I highly recommend !
You will have to get up at 8 and start queuing until the doors open at 9 if you want a sun bed you will have to run and try and grab one quick as there aren't enough to go around this actually ruined our Holiday as we have never had to do this ( Check out the Rat race brisa sol video on youtube ) you won't believe it unless you see it!
The pool is freezing so it takes some getting used to .
The bar was ok in the foyer but the entertainment very poor outdated karaoke unless you like that sort of thing I suggest you jump on the train to old town as some great live bands and entertainment there but it is very busy.
There is a little train that stops outside and for 4 euros a day you can hop on hop off at 4 different locations this this was our saving grace and we used it everyday as it runs till 12.30 am and trying to get a taxi in the old town is a nightmare as queues can be up to 200 people at night .
I have tried to be very honest as I don't want anyone to be as disappointed as we were and I really can't understand all the rave reviews it gets from other ?It is no way a 4* possible 3* at a push the rooms are dated and the Beds are terrible to sleep on but they are spacious so decide what you prefer comfort or space?

Room Tip: Choose a side room as noise from road is terrible but you may get a terrible view .
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank JaxC380
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Hi all. Olivia here, went to briza sol innit in january n ting, we fort it was wew nice but briza sol ruined our tym by making the weva rite cold n clloudy yah here me, we were next to this reet good supermarket but briza sol ruined dat too by making pizza hut ryt expensive, yah hear me, also da one gud fing they couldnt reck is da cat pier at da uva side but one woman did ruin it by photobombing me taking a picture of ma wench, all in all it was fantastic holiday and wud defo go back there the fuud is well nice,

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank olivia w
Reviewed 4 August 2014

One of the joys of holidays for me is relaxing by the pool. One of the reasons for booking the Brisa Sol was the large pool and spacious sunbed area, unfortunately it became a stressful annoyance. The pool area doesn't open til 9am and there is a large sign stating that sunbeds cannot be reserved with towels, which on arrival I thought would be fine. The next morning I was by the pool at 9.30 to find only 2 beds empty of towels, but about 220 beds empty of people. I needed 4 beds for my family, so following the sign about non reserving by towels I asked at the poolbar if he could help. He said no try reception, but they said they couldn't leave the desk and didn't seem inclined to help anyway. The reception said that people start queing at 7.30! So we went back down to the pool & pulled the 2 empty beds-- from either ends of the pool --together and the kids put towels on the grassy area, once we'd found a spot that wasn't too wet! not ideal! Next morning had breakfast and joined the queue at 8.30, only to have people come down in the lift and push in! At 9 the door opened and people actually ran! I couldn't believe it, I managed to get 4 beds together but only just and then watched as nearly everyone left! The longer we were
there the worse it got as it went into school holidays, by the end of our 2 weeks I was almost glad it was over so we didn't have to go through this farce.
The hotel seems to get a lot of returning guests, but this really puts me off. The rooms are of a good size but are a bit tatty and dated and although they are cleaned every day, when we walked round barefoot our feet were black. The hotel is on the main road so the rooms at the front with pool views are noisy. The location is good for the old town & beach, both about 10mins, but overall I would not recommend this hotel or return!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family