Stayed for 3 nights with 3 girlfriends, no complaints we had a lovely time, the staff were friendly and helpful. Upon arrival we were upgraded to a superior room which was lovely, very clean and tidy. The balcony was huge, we had room for 4 sun beds, a table, umbrella and 6 chairs.
There is an Aldi and Lidl near by where you can stock the fridge up. The square with shops, bars and restaurants is about 10 mins away.
The steps really aren't that bad if you are able bodied, there are 2 sets so take time to find the ones near Cerro Malpique 2, we even managed them after one too many cocktails on more than one occasion.
If you are planning on taking a taxi to and from the airport ask the hotel to book for you, it works out about 20 Euro cheaper.
Throughly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cerro Malpique is a modern high standard complex of self-catering apartments situated at the heart of Albufeira in the center of the Algarve, with fabulous views over the sea and the old town of Albufeira. Cerro Malpique provides guests a relaxing and comfortable setting in a well-equipped accommodation. Composed of 63 apartments separated in two buildings, Malpique I and Malpique II. Old town of Albufeira and Oura are within easy reach from the apartments, while the beach is 1.2 km away. A small selection of shops are within the immediate vivacity, including a supermarket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cerro Malpique Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cerro Malpique Aparthotel Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal
- Cerro Malpique Aparthotel Hotel Albufeira